Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does looks perfect in Tony's pics. Why does it look so short ion the others though??

This pic is the answer:

89Cape0228131_zps0429e847.jpg

I just futzed my cape and its now longer:wink1:

yep! It think it's just a futz issue. you have to pull it down the neck, before you put the head back on.

this is what our current cape looks like, should we revise a Version 2.0?

First people say they cant see the "WWW", then its too short, LOL. we do our best to please everyone, but do give us time to improve ourselves along with everyone's expectation. we would like to make it as accurate as possible too :)

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5378072#post5378072

Id like you to make a longer cape. Personally i like the longer dragging cape look. I want his cape to be close to the ground even when his arms are raised in a fighting stance. A cape that can hide his ankles. This isnt about what everyone wants but what you want to offer. If you are happy then keep everthing as is. If you feel like you could expand into longer capes as an extra option for everyone well go for it. You would have a insta sale from me and im sure a few others. Regardless this is still a wonderful cape.:clap

Pulled the cape down a bit, if you don't mind the seams and scallops not being lined up perfectly it drapes a bit lower.

IMG_20130228_185237_624_zps141508f6.jpg

I love these two poses....the Joker is a fantastic pose! :clap Tempted to get the Joker from that pose alone. Was originally gonna have my DX09 standing side by side next to the 1/6 89 Batmobile but having the Joker and Batman standing side by side next to the Batmobile may be an even better display!

Thanks man. Joker's worth buying, especially since he's still available at retail. I'm not even a huge Batman '89 fan, more of a Batman fan in general, but HT did a great job with these figs.

Man, that set up looks awesome Crow. I don't know what it is about that pic, but the poses on both of them are great. Joker and Batman don't even look like toys/action figures there.

Good work.

I think quite a few of us would agree that the Batman DX09 and the Joker DX10 are two of the best pound for pound 1/6 Figures ever released by HT's! When you look at them in pictures you sometimes forget that they are figures and think your looking at the real thing!

I think quite a few of us would agree that the Batman DX09 and the Joker DX10 are two of the best pound for pound 1/6 Figures ever released by HT's! When you look at them in pictures you sometimes forget that they are figures and think your looking at the real thing!

:exactly:I agree & you can throw in the Reeve Superman figure too. HT did an amazing job on these figures.

I passed on this Keaton Batman because I saw the announcement for the Returns figures. But everyday that passes and there is no update on those figures, and the price of this one continually rises on the secondhand market I am filled with more regret and fear I won't have a Keaton Batman to pose with my 89 Batmobile.

:lol

Adam West's is up to his knees isn't it? I swear the Tony Meis cape is an accurate length as it is. It's right at his feet, just like in the movie.

Btmn_0178.jpg

Btmn_0655.jpg

Back