Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing wrong with that!! My batmobile is on order. And I'm so excited I could wee! Ha ha

BE2AC4F4-81C4-4324-8A87-31E5F3A4270E-19292-000012CB537E96D3.jpg

The DX08 is a stunning figure! Side by side they are by far and away the best looking/designed/sculpted figures I've ever seen or owned. It literally is like Keaton and Nicholson have been shrunk down and stood on my shelf! They are pricey, but I can't stop looking at them and the pleasure it gives me is worth every penny.

The DX08 is a stunning figure! Side by side they are by far and away the best looking/designed/sculpted figures I've ever seen or owned. It literally is like Keaton and Nicholson have been shrunk down and stood on my shelf! They are pricey, but I can't stop looking at them and the pleasure it gives me is worth every penny.

:goodpost: :clap :exactly: :hi5: :lecture

Thank you Hydeous :yess: we still need to discuss about SAINT SEIYA some day, LOL

Jeez Tony, Hydeous, I am saint seiya's biggest fan... Funny story I just got your 2.0 cape today and was putting it on the batman and was watching episode 72 of the sanctuary chapter, because I recently got Pisces Aphrodite Myth Ex :panic::panic::panic:

Tony got the cape today. Looks excellent! Looks even more like the movie cape in hand which is quite impressive. Great job. One question for you. How do you recommend storing the cape? I rotate my figures and when I go to rotate 89 out,what would be the proper way to store the cape? Folded or unfolded,in plastic or something else? Thanks.

Tony got the cape today. Looks excellent! Looks even more like the movie cape in hand which is quite impressive. Great job. One question for you. How do you recommend storing the cape? I rotate my figures and when I go to rotate 89 out,what would be the proper way to store the cape? Folded or unfolded,in plastic or something else? Thanks.

Rotate? What do you mean?

I really want a cape but don't even know if you're still doing them? That and I won't be able to pay or at least fully pay until next month...any chances this will be going on by then or you'll do another run?

I think he means he changes his displays.
So sometimes some figures are boxed back up.
He either lives in a tiny house or has more figures than a mob accountant! Lol

I see.... Fold the cape at the sewi g line and put them away in a plastic pouch is fine :hi5: store away in a cool temp area

Can't wait for my 2.0 cape Tony. It looks absolutely amazing! None of mine will ever get boxed back up, we'll, not after we've moved house in a few week anyway! :)

Back