Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16HotToysDarkKnightBatmancustomcapegroupshotbyTonyMei_zps66a45acc.jpg

****ing BOSS!:clap 89 now truly looks real. Your cape is the final touch. ****ing bravo!

I think that this picture, against any other in scale background, could be Michael Keaton right there in the photo. And I am not using hyperbole, I mean it. It looks just like him in the suit...perhaps in the Bat's trophy room?

Great pictures here too SC. This figure just cannot be made to look bad.

I mean, let's not be ungrateful. You can easily see what HT were trying to do with the cape, the double faced front edge sections, the silky lining, the Bat-Wing posing poles, the posing wires in the cape.

It was a brilliantly valiant attempt to make the thing look lik e and do what we see it do in the films. sadly, along the way, the folks responsible somehow forgot about scale thicknessses of several layers of fabrics and it became a hideous nightmare to work with.

It's a shame, but then Tony's cape is just so much better.

I think that this picture, against any other in scale background, could be Michael Keaton right there in the photo. And I am not using hyperbole, I mean it. It looks just like him in the suit...perhaps in the Bat's trophy room?

Great pictures here too SC. This figure just cannot be made to look bad.

I mean, let's not be ungrateful. You can easily see what HT were trying to do with the cape, the double faced front edge sections, the silky lining, the Bat-Wing posing poles, the posing wires in the cape.

It was a brilliantly valiant attempt to make the thing look lik e and do what we see it do in the films. sadly, along the way, the folks responsible somehow forgot about scale thicknessses of several layers of fabrics and it became a hideous nightmare to work with.

It's a shame, but then Tony's cape is just so much better.

:exactly::goodpost:

Back