Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go Robertobagg10:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great pics.

WOW DA! those pics and that pose are great!! Makes me look at my DX09 and realize I need to do some futzing.

EDIT: Just saw that those weren't your photos DA. :lol Kudos to RobertoBagg10

Here you go Robertobagg10:

attachment.php

for robertobagg10..

I want give an advice ;)
remove the cowl and use an hairdryer to adjust the spike on the shoulder, then try to make some beautiful pics like these with sunny light, because the color of the cape and the cowl doesn't match so good..;)
anyway good work with the futzing...

for robertobagg10..

I want give an advice ;)
remove the cowl and use an hairdryer to adjust the spike on the shoulder, then try to make some beautiful pics like these with sunny light, because the color of the cape and the cowl doesn't match so good..;)
anyway good work with the futzing...

Appreciate the feedback Shadow. Thanks :hi5: but how do i go about using the hair dryer? Am i heating up the plastic and then bending the spikes? after how long should i be heating it up for?

Appreciate the feedback Shadow. Thanks :hi5: but how do i go about using the hair dryer? Am i heating up the plastic and then bending the spikes? after how long should i be heating it up for?

5-8 seconds medium/high heat. It will soften and be very manuverable before long. I usually do a 5 second burst,pause if needed another 3-5 seconds that way Im sure I dont overdo it and melt it. Also Id focus on two at a time,left side,right side then backside. Good luck!

5-8 seconds medium/high heat. It will soften and be very manuverable before long. I usually do a 5 second burst,pause if needed another 3-5 seconds that way Im sure I dont overdo it and melt it. Also Id focus on two at a time,left side,right side then backside. Good luck!

Brilliant Fury!:hi5: Thanks for your advice my friend

i am not quite secure about the fast heating way on it, we are talking about rubber material..it could be dry too much and damaged it...
you have to heat for 1/2 min with a medium power,then bending more than the shape desired and use the cold air on it.., when you will put the cowl again the spike will take the perfect shape:wink1:, sorry for my english...

i am not quite secure about the fast heating way on it, we are talking about rubber material..it could be dry too much and damaged it...
you have to heat for 1/2 min with a medium power,then bending more than the shape desired and use the cold air on it.., when you will put the cowl again the spike will take the perfect shape:wink1:, sorry for my english...

I think I understand shadow...heat the cowl on a medium heat for abt half a minute and then start to bend the spikes downwards then use cold air? Will the spikes stay in the new position or will they bend back to their original state?

Here are some more pics of my DX09

View attachment 60046

I think I understand shadow...heat the cowl on a medium heat for abt half a minute and then start to bend the spikes downwards then use cold air? Will the spikes stay in the new position or will they bend back to their original state?

Here are some more pics of my DX09

View attachment 60046

the spikes will take the position you want but you have to bend them a little bit more than the desired position..nice pics...

I know it isn't realted to the figure, but I figured some of you might dig this...

Recently, a gentleman named Mark Jones posted a large selection of pictures he took of the Gotham City set back in 1989. With his blessing, I have spent the last few days working the pictures into a "virtual tour" of Gotham- Identifying the different building, figuring out the layout of the set, and working them into a blog post for my 89 Batman fansite. You can check it out here if you're interested:

1989Batman.com: The Pinewood Studios Gotham City Set

If you are a fan of the 1989 Batman film, its magnificent Gotham City set, or just a fan of old style filmmaking in general- Please take a moment and check it out! :)

Sallah

Back