Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some test shots for the gallery....... :wave

ahabf75.jpg

e3FvSwW.jpg

s3TPN8K.jpg

ywGV5xi.jpg

Hathaways catwoman and keaton's batman go really well together. They looks awesome there. A very classic look for the two characters. Great pic. :clap

Does anyone else hope they do a Batman returns issue of Keaton?

Do you mean, you hope they release a Keaton batman from returns? If so they've already announced the line. Although they were supposed to be revealed last December so when we'll see them is anybody's guess.

Do you mean, you hope they release a Keaton batman from returns? If so they've already announced the line. Although they were supposed to be revealed last December so when we'll see them is anybody's guess.

Oh they did? So where is this info you speak of? I really want this figure but can't get myself to spend the 300+

Oh they did? So where is this info you speak of? I really want this figure but can't get myself to spend the 300+

Hot Toys released a teaser image of the Batman Returns logo. But the figure hasn't even been previewed or discussed since, so if it's coming, it won't be until at least the end of the year.

Well as promised guys, here are some pics of my DX09 with the custom cape. I really can't express how detailed this figure really is and am so happy that I have the upcoming HT 1989 1/6 Batmobile to accompany it...:yess:

P.S? If someone could enlarge the pics for me that would be much appreciated...

View attachment 59988

Back