Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks right to me, no sawing in half necessary.

MS1C2915_zps73be47b1.jpg

MS1C2907_zps87a4fdd9.jpg

MS1C2910_zpsb38583c0.jpg

I still think you're missing the point.

Great pics though. Are these new?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Hey, I'm still looking for an extra headsculpt/cowl, if anyone's got one they'd like to sell (no faceplates necessary).

Looking for an extra to make my Battle-Damage Batman out of.

Just reply or shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Looks right to me, no sawing in half necessary.

MS1C2907_zps87a4fdd9.jpg

MS1C2910_zpsb38583c0.jpg

Looks fitting to me but then again based on these pictures you might as well saw it in half as the pants will not survive this for long and crack/split/disintegrate eventually ... ok Keaton stays outside like a salesman

wrong thread but are you really saying what I am hearing?????? a 40"+ x 40"+ case????? :thud:

:rotfl sorry, got my threads all mixed up! Not a case exactly Jeff as i will be incorporating my batcave diorama for my DX09 to go with the Batmobile. But the Batmobile will be on a rotating display base with Batman posed on a higher level above it!

:rotfl sorry, got my threads all mixed up! Not a case exactly Jeff as i will be incorporating my batcave diorama for my DX09 to go with the Batmobile. But the Batmobile will be on a rotating display base with Batman posed on a higher level above it!

That sounds f'n epic!!

Oh my! That would be amazing! I was planning a bar with a case as the top half to display my bat vehicles in. May have to mess with my designs to see if I can incorporate spinning bases for them! :panic:

Well I finally bit the bullet and ordered myself a Keaton Bats. Looking at all those great pictures did not help, but I found a shop who still had one in stock (and a Mark V) so it is not so bad. Already have two Nicholson Joker because that one is so kewl, just needed another to display all those nice attributes (and I got it cheap).
Probably put my two Jokers together in one case and Batman with Reeve Supes, hmm. Will post pics when I get him and then decide if the cape is a good investment.

Funny story though, after I ordered Bats I looked in my tv guide and '89 Batman was on TV that night, so naturally I watched it for pose research. :lol

New haul!

No poses yet since I put him back in his box to await Tony Meis' cape. Seems worth the extra $ if it turns out like the pics in here. Now why did I not get this one sooner?

I was in the same boat...waited forever to pick this guy up.
I have the Tony Meis version 1 cape, the stock cape is really nice, you just need to spend some time with it. Folding, tucking, folding, tucking, etc.

Back