Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I remember from reading the Hot Toys after sales support policy they provide you spare parts or replacements parts within two weeks after purchase up to a year after release or while supplies last.

So eBay is your site of choice.

Good luck man! :(
My DX01 PERS broke a few months ago and that really sucks.
I thought they improved the PERS not to break anymore...

:gah:

God dammit. I just went to repose my Keaton Batman and the damn pers has broken.

First the left eye was wonky and then the right soon went after. I have removed the joystick part and small pieces of plastic came out.

So I take it that this head is a dud now.

Does anyone know if you can still get a DX09 Batman head?

Thanks.

I may have a solution to your problem as I have a extra head I purchased for a bash but never used. I'm not sure if you are going to like the price though. ($100 + actual shipping to Scotland. Paypal required, Fees are yours.)

I'm just throwing this information out there to hopefully offer a level of comfort, in case you can't get yours fixed or find a cheaper alternative. Most definitely go through all options before PMing me if you are interested. The head isn't going anywhere.

Wish I could offer a better price but do to your location and the fact I don't really want to sell it...well there you go.

Good luck man.:wink1:

I may have a solution to your problem as I have a extra head I purchased for a bash but never used. I'm not sure if you are going to like the price though. ($100 + actual shipping to Scotland. Paypal required, Fees are yours.)

I'm just throwing this information out there to hopefully offer a level of comfort, in case you can't get yours fixed or find a cheaper alternative. Most definitely go through all options before PMing me if you are interested. The head isn't going anywhere.

Wish I could offer a better price but do to your location and the fact I don't really want to sell it...well there you go.

One Hundred Bucks + fees!!! Yes, you really sound like you don't want to sell it! :lol

I'd advise you fellas to move this to PMs or mods could come down on financial talk in the regular threads.

One Hundred Bucks + fees!!! Yes, you really sound like you don't want to sell it! :lol

I'd advise you fellas to move this to PMs or mods could come down on financial talk in the regular threads.

Find one for the guy for cheaper? Take your time..

>never asked for your advise

:gah:

God dammit. I just went to repose my Keaton Batman and the damn pers has broken.

First the left eye was wonky and then the right soon went after. I have removed the joystick part and small pieces of plastic came out.

So I take it that this head is a dud now.

Does anyone know if you can still get a DX09 Batman head?

Thanks.

Just take all the PERS bits out so you can move the eyes individually. No reason to throw throw away more money. That's what I did with my Jack Joker and his weren't even broke, technically.

As much as I remember from reading the Hot Toys after sales support policy they provide you spare parts or replacements parts within two weeks after purchase up to a year after release or while supplies last.

They did. I've taken several PERS systems apart at this point and I can tell you that the DX01 is my by far the weakest as far as materials and implementation goes. It sucks that Eisselmanns DX09's system broke but to expect no PERS system to break out of the tens of thousands made is a bit much. Eisselmann just had to be one of the unlucky few. :(

Find one for the guy for cheaper? Take your time..

>never asked for your advise

And there is the indication of how much you really actually did want to sell it after all :rotfl what's the matter, did I damage your sales prospect? :wave

As to advice, you got it anyway because I was actually trying to help you..But don't take my word for it, go right ahead, take your time...the Mods really do like pricing/sales talk in the regular threads.

And that would be 'Advice' not 'Advise'

Dude did you even read my post or did you just stop at the price. I could care less if I sold the thing! Check my feedback, I don't have any! I was just trying to help a guy out. Before you offer anything to me, of which has no value in regard to getting the guys problem fixed, maybe you should take it upon yourself to research what these heads are going for, find one, and try to help him out as well?

Cheers for the information buddy. I appreciate it.

Cheers for the offer buddy but I'm waiting until HT get back in touch with me about a price for a replacement part. But I really appreciate you trying to help me out.

Just take all the PERS bits out so you can move the eyes individually. No reason to throw throw away more money. That's what I did with my Jack Joker and his weren't even broke, technically.
:(

Yeah it isn't actually that bad and I'm currently using a small screwdriver to position the eyes. My main problem is that I now look at him and know that he is broke.

I will wait and see what HT say before I make any decision.

I would like to thank everyone for their advice and help. :clap

Dude did you even read my post or did you just stop at the price. I could care less if I sold the thing! Check my feedback, I don't have any! I was just trying to help a guy out. Before you offer anything to me, of which has no value in regard to getting the guys problem fixed, maybe you should take it upon yourself to research what these heads are going for, find one, and try to help him out as well?

OK, my bad, I read intonation that wasn't there. I apologise.

I wasn't actually aware that I offered you anything. Maybe something about moving it to PMs so your posts don't get removed by the Mods. I suppose it's your prerogative to not find it useful.

It sucks that Eisselmanns DX09's system broke but to expect no PERS system to break out of the tens of thousands made is a bit much. Eisselmann just had to be one of the unlucky few. :(

Only my DX01 PERS broke, not the DX09s.
But I am supercareful with every DX fig since back then... ;)

Does anyone know how long it is before Hot Toys Customer Service get back in touch with you after you have filled in the enquiry form?

Thanks.

Sometimes some Ebay seller takes apart figures for sale. I've seen some Batman heads for sale. Maybe you can post a picture of how your PERS is broken and maybe someone can suggest possible repairs.

I'm waiting for HT to get back in touch with me. Thanks for the advice buddy. eBay will be my first port of call should HT leave me in limbo.

Bravo.

That is a really great picture of Batman. :clap

DX09 + Tony's Cape + The Batmobile = The greatest achievement mankind has ever made in the collectible arena :yess:

Seriously... Being able to take that picture was a dream come true.

Sallah

DX09 + Tony's Cape + The Batmobile = The greatest achievement mankind has ever made in the collectible arena :yess:

Seriously... Being able to take that picture was a dream come true.

Sallah

It doesn't get much better than that buddy. Great picture. :clap

It is nice to see that some plastic and rubber can make a man's dream come true.

Batman & Joker '89 are my best 1/6 figures, well Emperor Palpatine is in that list too.

Indeed. I still only have Batman but recently got a Tony Meis cape and I could hardly be happier with this figure.

The only way I think it might have been better is if the PERS hatch was somehow less visible. I don't like the way it opens in the middle of his cranium between the bat-ears as the seam is visible in top-down frontal views. Why not just square the whole thing off entirely on the back of his head thereby effecting only one viewpoint, the rear view. I mean there's already 3 visible seams there no matter what, its not like one less seam on the back makes much difference. Why make it that the hatch intrudes on 2 viewpoints when you could have limited it to just one.

So that's my only nag about DX09. It is otherwise a top 5 figure of a true movie icon. Can't wait to have the batmobile.

It doesn't get much better than that buddy. Great picture. :clap

It is nice to see that some plastic and rubber can make a man's dream come true.

Batman & Joker '89 are my best 1/6 figures, well Emperor Palpatine is in that list too.

I just got Emperor Palpatine MIB off Ebay for 170 Shipped. It finally arrived last week after the seller shipped it to London by mistake.

Back