Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good price I guess. For me, however, I only get new figures as I want to be the first to open and display them.

Good price I guess. For me, however, I only get new figures as I want to be the first to open and display them.

That's an auction but if you find something close to that ay BIN or here on the boards I'd jump on it if its well taken care of. By the time the Returns figures come out Batman will be every bit of $250 ,I think.

Have you been checking the commerce section daily? You should. You'll be much more likely to find it here at your price range. I love the commerce section. I've gotten a lot of great deals that wouldn't have found elsewhere.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

recieved my Batman DX09 today in perfect condition ;) keep searching guy's and you'll find one in time at a nice price! i have been searching for months...just so you'd know. have patience.

206iya0.jpg

de8vgo.jpg

x28mbl.jpg

ve5id4.jpg

kew6d2.jpg

That's an auction but if you find something close to that ay BIN or here on the boards I'd jump on it if its well taken care of. By the time the Returns figures come out Batman will be every bit of $250 ,I think.

Have you been checking the commerce section daily? You should. You'll be much more likely to find it here at your price range. I love the commerce section. I've gotten a lot of great deals that wouldn't have found elsewhere.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, once I found this website, my eBay buying pretty much dropped 90%. Gotten many deals and saved lots of cash buying from collectors here, than overpaying on eBay.

Keep searching, You will find a DX09, guys. You almost will have to search daily.

Honestly, if they go down in price once Returns figures come out I may try and pick up another DX09, a New one if I can. I still can't get any articulation out of mine.

I get what you mean but with ht quality control being what it is you may want to rethink this when purchasing older figures.

206iya0.jpg

Nice. If you don't want the Pers hatch to stick up so much toss it in boiling water for a few seconds..push it down real good on the figure.

Jeepers, I didn't even know there was a Commerce section. Just looked at it briefly while I have time, some of the prices resemble eBay or worse though.. maybe it's the figures I'm looking for? Are most of them opened and displayed? I guess I'll have to dig deeper.

Last edited:
I get what you mean but with ht quality control being what it is you may want to rethink this when purchasing older figures.

206iya0.jpg

Nice. If you don't want the Pers hatch to stick up so much toss it in boiling water for a few seconds..push it down real good on the figure.

big thanks for this tip, because that was kinda 'little' thing that bothered me! great advice, thanks!

Congrats! It's a beauty isn't it?

Pictures don't do it justice. I was blown away first time I saw him in his DX box.

that's a fact :) and after months of searching for one to finally open it and having it in my hands i'm even more 'happy'!!

Ok since im new to hot toys was just curious how do u swap out the hands?? I'm use to figuarts and play arts kai where it has the peg already in the arm so was just curious...

Boil a bit of water, drop the hand in for 5 secs, (use tongs) hand will slip right on or off peg. A hairdryer also works but I prefer the boil method...sooo easy!

Back