Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ment Mime Joker DX14...

Well, I think it goes without saying that I personally put this on PO as soon as the ordering link went live...I even remembered to use the affiliate link - I'm getting a lot better at it now :)

It has been called a bit of a let down but it gives us another look at just how theatrical the Nicholson version of the Joker was. It is going to look KILLER next to my '89 BAT and original Joker...

P4250429.jpg

I'm a big 89/Returns fan So I will take whatever Hot Toys decides to make.... Im hoping we get a couple more joker though... and Hopefully a Battle Damage Batman, but not holding my breath on that one...

Well, I think it goes without saying that I personally put this on PO as soon as the ordering link went live...I even remembered to use the affiliate link - I'm getting a lot better at it now :)

It has been called a bit of a let down but it gives us another look at just how theatrical the Nicholson version of the Joker was. It is going to look KILLER next to my '89 BAT and original Joker...

P4250429.jpg

Sweet picture. Then I saw Terminator Salvation in your collection. :thwak

I'm a big 89/Returns fan So I will take whatever Hot Toys decides to make.... Im hoping we get a couple more joker though... and Hopefully a Battle Damage Batman, but not holding my breath on that one...

They can easily do a Bruce Wayne Sculpt with the masked ripped off look from the end of Returns. I actually really enjoyed returns. It's actually my favorite Batman score of the first 4 films.

What's a fair/good price on a brand new Keaton batman going for these days? Thanks in advance.

The guy I bought this from is saying all it needs is the ball joint replaced(left foot boot joint is cracked)

But, the joint doesn't come out of the boot, does it?

Back