Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats, guess you won't be needing the info after all

I'm gonna try to post some pics of the foot issue I'm having with mine
I'm worried that the foot joint somehow broke as I cannot get it back on

What was the price again? I might be interested.

It comes with everything you see, and there are some pictures with the box so I think it's included. It's only the hand pegs which the guy mentioned. If they are like all other HT hand pegs, then it should be no problem since almost every HT figures comes with an extra set.

What was the price again? I might be interested.

$279plus 43 for shipping

Found out what's wrong with my batmans foot, looks like the inverted peg whole broke/cracked
See pic
batsfoot.jpeg

It comes with everything you see, and there are some pictures with the box so I think it's included. It's only the hand pegs which the guy mentioned. If they are like all other HT hand pegs, then it should be no problem since almost every HT figures comes with an extra set.

Yeah it comes with the box, and it will ship in a DX12 box since my boys crushed the original shipper box, let me look around Phyco and i'll see if I can find those hand pegs when I took it all out of the box i misplaced them, they are the standard small peg hot toys ones. if your looking for a 1989 Joker I got one up for sale as well for same BIN price, complete with box and original shipper box.

anyways message me on eBay if you got any questions mate.

Yeah it comes with the box, and it will ship in a DX12 box since my boys crushed the original shipper box, let me look around Phyco and i'll see if I can find those hand pegs when I took it all out of the box i misplaced them, they are the standard small peg hot toys ones. if your looking for a 1989 Joker I got one up for sale as well for same BIN price, complete with box and original shipper box.

anyways message me on eBay if you got any questions mate.

I wish i had the $$ for Joker but only could afford one... aiming for November for Joker...

So is an DX09, DX08, and MMS 152 a good start for an Hot Toys beginner?

I fixed it for ya. ;)

Seriously though- Keaton Bats, Nicholson Joker, and Reeve Supes are what opened the Hot Toys door for me... but even after picking up a ton more since then, none have topped that trio in my eyes.

Sallah

Back