Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess we will find out soon enough. I am also curious about this. OMG said last week that it did not. Curious about it looking funny when the human eye os looking in a particular direction and the robot eye is looking straight.

Very weird because it did look like both were moving upward. I guess it wouldn't be able to considering you got a bulb in there.

I guess we will find out soon enough. I am also curious about this. OMG said last week that it did not. Curious about it looking funny when the human eye os looking in a particular direction and the robot eye is looking straight.
What!!? It doesn't?? :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

So that'll be the only movie accurate thing on the damn figure then. :lol

Hasta la vista...blur blur

John, you've got to blur now. BLUR! NOW!

I know now why you blur. Buts its something I can never do.

Caam wid mi iff u waan 2 BLURR. :lecture

0618-edward-furlong-2.jpg
You guys are killing me. :lol

I'm at 93% on Photobucket. Going to have to start a photo cull. :exactly:

Deleting stuff doesn't seem to work, you either have to purchase an increase in bandwidth or wait till they give you a bit of a top-up. My top up lasted about a month. I hope they continue to give them.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to his pics as well. :)

I don't check out many figures he's shot - because I'm either not interested, or I ain't buying it - or both. :lol

This one - definitely. :rock

Back