Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not sure if I want to get another. I would be keeping the body and the damaged arm/coat and parting out the rest if I did. So I would have a full bd T-800 and a semi-bd one that I can switch between arm on and arm off.

I'm kind of on the fence because I bought 2 DX11's for the extra body. I ended up being able to sell off all the extra stuff, making the cost of having the extra body relatively cheap, but I didn't really like having two of the same figure in my display. I ended up selling off the body too so in the end, I basically bought a Joker and parted the whole thing out. This is Terminator though. I hold it in much higher regard than any other license, so I'm considering...

Do you think you'd display the t1000 ex? I want the ex, but often wonder if Id actually display it!

Yeah, I agree. You would almost have to display it with the T-800 punching him (unless someone discovers a new way to pose it) and that alone takes away a hand for a weapon as well as the many other poses you can do. That's one of the reasons why I might forget about the EX and save a small bit of $$ for the regular, but I'm not sure yet. If a set of BD clothes comes out for the spare head sculpt, then it might be worth doing a pose with the T-1000 and then a heavily BD pose alone.

I appreciate the less is more approach. I just can't do it with Terminator. Too much that I like too much, especially about the steel mill scenes. Hell I'm even thinking of upping my original number of these that I want to end up with. I blame Jingobell.

Its just detolf room for me mate( well money aswell) I knew you would be going mad. Like I said I remember you with t-1000s years ago :1-1:
I'm also hoping hot toys start throwing more terminator figures out now.
A-dev I forgot about the t-1000 statue that's another t-800 you need. Maybe I need 3 of them

Last edited:
Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Yeah, I agree. You would almost have to display it with the T-800 punching him (unless someone discovers a new way to pose it) and that alone takes away a hand for a weapon as well as the many other poses you can do. That's one of the reasons why I might forget about the EX and save a small bit of $$ for the regular, but I'm not sure yet.

Sounds like a plan.

..Plus the sculpt on the dx13 is so awesome that you want it to be the focal point. The t1000 would end up obstructing the best parts of the figure.

Hmm.. Maybe I don't need to get the ex after all lol.

Was considering buying another one but I'm going to kit bash a second one instead.

Asmus toy is offering a leather set for the DX13 which looks decent enough.

IMG_3817%20copy-700x700.jpg

kp03a-1web.jpg

https://asmustoys.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=88

Just need the body and you basically have a suitable second figure since the DX13 comes with 2 leather jackets and enough extra hands.

Ordered 2 with Timcent and they've been shipped. I meant to message him and ask him to mark $100 or something, something a bit more plausible than $30 but I forgot last night. Hopefully they get through customs.

I meant to say that to him as well. Hopefully there'll be no customs issues. :pray:

Was considering buying another one but I'm going to kit bash a second one instead.

Asmus toy is offering a leather set for the DX13 which looks decent enough.

IMG_3817%20copy-700x700.jpg

kp03a-1web.jpg

https://asmustoys.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=88

Just need the body and you basically have a suitable second figure since the DX13 comes with 2 leather jackets and enough extra hands.

Very nice. The only thing I'd be missing is the BD chest and leg. Does anyone know how the broken arm piece works? Is the DX13 a special body where it is removable? One of the leather jackets is missing a sleeve for the BD, so it would look weird if there was an arm there, but I guess you could always use the DX13 body with the broken arm and a new one for this clothing set. The msising BD chest and leg is a factor for me though so I would pass.

Its just detolf room for me mate( well money aswell) I knew you would be going mad. Like I said I remember you with t-1000s years ago :1-1:
I'm also hoping hot toys start throwing more terminator figures out now.
A-dev I forgot about the t-1000 statue that's another t-800 you need. Maybe I need 3 of them

My insanity has only escalated since the T-1000. I'm trying to compensate by cutting back elsewhere and adding more and more for sale (of course that only helps if you actually succeed in selling the stuff!)

And yeah the T-1000 statue is too cool not to use. You clearly must buy a third.

My insanity has only escalated since the T-1000. I'm trying to compensate by cutting back elsewhere and adding more and more for sale (of course that only helps if you actually succeed in selling the stuff!)

And yeah the T-1000 statue is too cool not to use. You clearly must buy a third.

Stop using Jedi mind tricks! I clearly must buy a 3rd dx13...... :thud:
I'm gonna go watch t2 on blu ray and think about it.

My DX13 for sure will be displayed on his base. Now if I am to use the T-1000 it will be much lower than the DX13 (ruining the effect) as it will not be at the same level. I might put my liquid T-1000 on the same Detolf shelf as my MMS T-1000 to strengthen the character (showing both forms). Just thoughts as I wait for my purchase…….

Back