Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty lucky, I got my DX 13 for $269 with my loyalty discount and I don't have to pay shipping since I can pick it up at the shop - APCollectibles if you are in central Indiana is the best place to go!

That's the one thing I'm not looking forward to when I move to California, the sales tax.

The weather will make up for it.

That's also one if my long term goals, move to Cali. Utah is great for school. Nothing else.

Good luck with your box bro. As I said, even though I have a pack out requested in my acct, I believe it to be a rip off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think the people on waitlist will have a chance at this? I'm debating whether or not to wait it out or settle for the non-EX and purchase from AEC for $290 + $16 shipping and 2% back on reward points... or perhaps $305 + $10 shipping on BBTS. Which would be the better option?

Do you think the people on waitlist will have a chance at this? I'm debating whether or not to wait it out or settle for the non-EX and purchase from AEC for $290 + $16 shipping and 2% back on reward points... or perhaps $305 + $10 shipping on BBTS. Which would be the better option?

Can't go wrong with either I would think. I'm keeping my WL open just in case. It's nice that they give you two days to decide if you want it.

I've been on the WL since August 30th. I don't think there's much hope for me. When did you get on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ordered 2 with Timcent and they've been shipped. I meant to message him and ask him to mark $100 or something, something a bit more plausible than $30 but I forgot last night. Hopefully they get through customs.

Probably more like $140: possibly $85 in customs and duty (based on $314.99 + $40) + $40 shipping + $15 Fed-Ex charge.

SS put their shipping up $5 since last year, but I don't know why they added an extra $10 to the regular BD T-800 and another $10 to the figure itself.

I ordered the Exclusive last year when shipping was only $25, and the exclusive itself $10 less. But I still have a hard time convicning myself it was a bargain.

That shiny Robert Patrick head is going to be costing me £50 more than the regular I've ordered in the UK.

Mines $269 shipped after rewards points so costing the same as the uk really otherwise I wouldn't of bothered

Ordered 2 with Timcent and they've been shipped. I meant to message him and ask him to mark $100 or something, something a bit more plausible than $30 but I forgot last night. Hopefully they get through customs.

I thought you ordered with sideshow or have you three coming?

Hopefully it works out! I have the reg POd with my local shop so I'm just happy to get one.

I agree with The Chev though, I think there's still a chance, it might just be a while. In the past, my waitlists have converted even when ordering after a product has been released. I just hope AEC and BBTS don't sell out, just in case, since they're much cheaper than ordering the regular from SSC.

I also ordered with Sideshow, they haven't shipped yet. Yes I'm going mental with this one.

:lol I just need two. Two dx10s for black t-shirt shades on look then mini gun grey t-shirt. Dx13 for the Scanning for t-1000 semi bd then t-800 layed down reaching for grenade launcher with t-1000 standing behind him with rod. That will do me for now

I agree with The Chev though, I think there's still a chance, it might just be a while. In the past, my waitlists have converted even when ordering after a product has been released. I just hope AEC and BBTS don't sell out, just in case, since they're much cheaper than ordering the regular from SSC.

Do you think you'd display the t1000 ex? I want the ex, but often wonder if Id actually display it!

:lol I just need two. Two dx10s for black t-shirt shades on look then mini gun grey t-shirt. Dx13 for the Scanning for t-1000 semi bd then t-800 layed down reaching for grenade launcher with t-1000 standing behind him with rod. That will do me for now

I appreciate the less is more approach. I just can't do it with Terminator. Too much that I like too much, especially about the steel mill scenes. Hell I'm even thinking of upping my original number of these that I want to end up with. I blame Jingobell.

Back