Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judgment Day has arrived.

2wpqdy1.gif

Mine gets charged today! I'm also keeping my WL open. I may end up just selling the EX one if I decide I can live without the extra piece.

Is anyone getting theirs Packed out from SSC?

How do you do that? I never knew about this option till just yesterday.

The only thing I ever noticed was giving instructions for when it's shipped.

You can do it through their live chat and just ask for it, but I believe it's $10 extra. You can do it through their request form too but I've always done it through live chat.

Yes it is an expensive gift and it's very, very much appreciated. If I was ordering it myself, I'd of possibly waited and got from a UK retailer. But, as my parents offered to get it for me, I'm not going to say no! :lol

And it may have something to do with my dad being a Terminator fan too, he wants to see it as much as I do! :lol

Well, that's patenting done right brother!

My mom always gets me socks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can do it through their live chat and just ask for it, but I believe it's $10 extra. You can do it through their request form too but I've always done it through live chat.

Ok, I knew it would be extra but looking it over just now, they are charging a lot for shipping. I wonder if the T1000 is really heavy.

If I do the pack out I'll be close to 30 bucks in shipping and that's a lot for a sixth scale figure. That's how much PF's usually cost to ship.

Ok, I knew it would be extra but looking it over just now, they are charging a lot for shipping. I wonder if the T1000 is really heavy.

If I do the pack out I'll be close to 30 bucks in shipping and that's a lot for a sixth scale figure. That's how much PF's usually cost to ship.

Hey it's $40 for me to the uk then FedEx on top of that which prob will be $70-80. You Americans are lucky :)

How do you do that? I never knew about this option till just yesterday.

The only thing I ever noticed was giving instructions for when it's shipped.

Send an email requesting it in your acct. state that you understand that said rip off service will set you back $10 extra each time it is done.

From what I can tell, it does take longer to ship for those that are packed out than the ones that aren't.

I think they overcharge too. An extra box shouldn't run that much, and they barely put anything in between to secure it. Although it's better than just the shipper protecting it.

Send an email requesting it in your acct. state that you understand that said rip off service will set you back $10 extra each time it is done.

From what I can tell, it does take longer to ship for those that are packed out than the ones that aren't.

Rip off service? That made me laugh, thanks.

I might pass on this one final time. They are already getting a lot more money from me than I wanted to give. If my EX converts I'll probably do it then, but that's too much for me right now just so I can have a label free DX shipper box.

I think they overcharge too. An extra box shouldn't run that much, and they barely put anything in between to secure it. Although it's better than just the shipper protecting it.

True, and normally I'd say to hell with it, but since the REG is already overpriced I have to try to save right now even if it's only ten bucks.

I requested a quote from them so we'll see what happens. I've been very lucky with my packages from SCC. Most haven't had any holes or huge dents.

Back