Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more in hand, in scale pics I see, the better this looks.
I think the huge resolution professional pics throw how detailed the scale of this is IMO. Looks stunning.

Ok we don't have to discuss but what does it mean? Not enough skin texture because it is too smooth? Or something else?:dunno

Same issue that has plagued most HT releases for a while. Soft vinyl looking skin, lacking sculpted skin detail, overuse of paint to compensate.
Jor-El is the latest release to have this problem,

You can see an element of it here, like the DX10 but it's not a problem, as the overall detail in the head and sheer quality of it supersedes any issues IMO.

This looks amazing.
End of! :rock

Same issue that has plagued most HT releases for a while. Soft vinyl looking skin, lacking sculpted skin detail, overuse of paint to compensate.
Jor-El is the latest release to have this problem,

You can see an element of it here, like the DX10 but it's not a problem, as the overall detail in the head and sheer quality of it supersedes any issues IMO.

This looks amazing.
End of! :rock

Yeah I couldn't notice anything wrong with it, which is why I had to ask what were people complaining about. Thanks for explaining. :wink1:

Someone just posted this on FB. Wow. Incredible

I am loving these in hand pics! :rock

What is this waxy look people are complaining about?:huh

OMG pics. Looks like the sculpt has a bit of a gleam.
Personally, I always think sculpts always look better in regular old in hand pics rather than the super produced OMG pics.

I love OMG's pics, personally. They're not the final word on the figure or anything, but it's nice to see these releases professionally shot and then get the normal, in-hand photos afterwards.

i hate super photoshopped pics (omg, ****.po, jingobell and luka)

natural pics are the best way to see the action figure.

I love OMG's pics, personally. They're not the final word on the figure or anything, but it's nice to see these releases professionally shot and then get the normal, in-hand photos afterwards.

Yeah, OMG is alright. He does well enough. I just think his pics don't accurately represent what the figure looks like in hand. I prefer in hand pic first. I see what everyone is talking about with the waxy look. I think this figure looks better in all the regular in hand pics than OMGs or JingoBell. No offense to them or anything. It just ain't my thing I guess.

Judging by pics, this DX 13 Arnold and the DX 14 Nicholson have the best implementation of PERS eyes. I actually really dig how they look and I've HATED PERS.

Now if only they figured out a better solution than having a robotic panel on the back of the head/hair. It's like they don't even try to hide it anymore.

To those who have him, Is it easy or hard removing the replacement arms..I remember the the first T-800 HT's version, the arm was a ***** to pop off :gah:

Judging by pics, this DX 13 Arnold and the DX 14 Nicholson have the best implementation of PERS eyes. I actually really dig how they look and I've HATED PERS.

Now if only they figured out a better solution than having a robotic panel on the back of the head/hair. It's like they don't even try to hide it anymore.

The DX06 Jack Sparrow was pretty good PERS wise, & I think the Bruce Lee DX was good also in that respect.

Back