Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of the The sculpts . Well worth it for the termi fans. :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think your pics are by far the most impressive I've seen of this.
:clap

Thanks Rory .cant wait to see your pics and your set up . When yours arrive tmr. Congrats on getting your set .

It's a shame SSC doesn't let locals just pick the thing up. I realize they'd loose a little money but still, it would be cool. I remember when I received my first package from BBTS, I wanted to send them a message and ask if I could just pick it up since BBTS is located about 45 mins from me.

It's a shame SSC doesn't let locals just pick the thing up. I realize they'd loose a little money but still, it would be cool. I remember when I received my first package from BBTS, I wanted to send them a message and ask if I could just pick it up since BBTS is located about 45 mins from me.

Exactly. I'm in Wisconsin and would love to be able to do that.

It should be blood soaked - there was wet red flesh pressed up against it. :huh :lol
that is a common mistake.

a) on screen:

8357da38b32f.jpg

5ee80619f5b0.jpg

c2cafd8316da.jpg

the only "blood" parts must be the parts where meat is grown/glued to skeleton and then torn away. (tyou can clearly see that the skull skin is like "glued" to the skull and has no air pocket. you can also see veins or arteries left on the arm, but no blood dirt.)

b) in theory:
if terminator's flesh was draining blood on its inner side, all blood would just pour into mechanics in several minutes or hours.

ergo: based on screen makeup of terminator movies and on theory, the inside surface of flesh doesn't bleed.

Guess you expected a shrinked 1/1 copy... :peace
no, i expected they spent all that stupid "blood" on spoiling the MMS117 endoarms :D
at least the full BD head is not covered with it.

Last edited:
Back