Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah laugh all the way you want )
didn't have many toys in childhood, compensate today )

Wasn't even in the market for a terminator fig, but damn me, I stumbled into this thread

What's retail on this?
Thanks

Sure is. Link I posted in price above is still active w/SSC (click on "$314.99" to go direct to Sideshow's T2 BD page).

I'm not sure what country you're in, but if you're not in the States, then look for a local SSC affiliate to order from. It'll save you a ton in duty and shipping. If you're in the States, then I'd check BBTS or Alter-Ego and if they're sold out, order direct from SSC.

Last edited:
1452567_10153569772515226_828469594_n.jpg

i'm overall very content with this figure.

Sure is. Link I posted in price above is still active w/SSC (click on "$314.99" to go direct to Sideshow's T2 BD page).

I'm not sure what country you're in, but if you're not in the States, then look for a local SSC affiliate to order from. It'll save you a ton in duty and shipping. If you're in the States, then I'd check BBTS or Alter-Ego and if they're sold out, order direct from SSC.
thanks. :clap:clap:clap:clap

Judging by pics, this DX 13 Arnold and the DX 14 Nicholson have the best implementation of PERS eyes. I actually really dig how they look and I've HATED PERS.

I am not sure if I actually like the PERS on this but this is the first figure I have seen where the PERS has not inhibit accuracy or realism, it usually interferes with either one of them or both. Thus, this is the first time the PERS has not hinder a sculpt as it looks fine.

Gave in and ordered this on flex pay this morning, so a bit of a wait until I get it but couldn't stump ip the full amount this close to Xmas.

Some pics of the The sculpts . Well worth it for the termi fans. :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Back