Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of my favorite shots of it so far

1470314_10151745372477344_1598971374_n.jpg

He's left HK now so hopefully from past experiences it should land monday and be with me tuesday/wednesday :pray:

I love the twinkle in the eye. Reminds me of that animation like poster?

i hate super photoshopped pics (omg, ****.po, jingobell and luka)

natural pics are the best way to see the action figure.

I think the shine on the sculpts in these pics are because of super bright intense lighting- in hand "normal" lighting doesn't show that

I must admit, I was quite disappointed with the professional photos of this guy from OMG and others on Facebook. I thought the likeness on both sculpts was poor and had nowhere near the realism of the Enterbay sculpt. Although I have this on PO from Sideshow, I had every intention of selling it once it arrived due to the poor quality sculpts, and the fact that I already own the EB piece which I think is pretty much perfect in every way and I was planning on getting out of 1/6, but seeing these recent in-hand pics has kind of made me change my mind. The likeness looks way better in these in-hand pics, and I actually quite like this figure now. Kind of annoying actually, as I was planning on ditching all my 1/6 figures and collecting 1/4 scale stuff only, but I don't think I can get rid of this lol.

I think many of us are adjusted to the pro photography and are not concerned with the usual exaggerations that appear in it.

I find that videos of these figures provide the truest approximation of how they will look in hand.

F winter i'll take sunny days and sungllasses everday if could.

here's a pic from fb with enterbay 1/4

I just started collecting a couple years ago and bought the 12 inch neca arnold and thought was good for a minute. Now he's on my lowest shelf in the shadows. lol

Just spoiled by hot toys sculpts the reason I cant collect other line's unless decent enough to hang with all the other's in the collection.

Back