Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Body looks to me as buff as the DX10 or TTM20.
Even with lense deformation.
The chest part is the same sculpt as the TTM20 (plus the bd of course) and the arms are the same too.
I think you get the wrong impression its because in some photos of the DX13 the shoulders are not fully up.

tUyykiK.jpg

fxhNCsn.jpg

The DX10/TTM20 body lookalso thinner when the soulders are not all up.
DSC_8092.jpg

Last edited:
My package weight 13.7 pounds. You can check your email from UPS and see how heavy it is. My friend checked his and it was only 8 pounds.

ok, FUBAR, it's 9lbs.

But they are giving figures that don't sell away, that is too cool.
Guess cuz your in cali, lucky basta...

I was excited cuz I'm after her...

Body looks to me as buff as the DX10 or TTM20.
Even with lense deformation.
The chest part is the same sculpt as the TTM20 (plus the bd of course) and the arms are the same too.
I think you get the wrong impression its because in some photos of the DX13 the shoulders are not fully up.

fxhNCsn.jpg

Yes and I think some folks are missing the point that there is no chest articulation

Wich is a shame.
EB has chest articulation, even if its a 1/4 body its design is basically the same as the TTM20.
Its was completely doable as the TTM20 chest goes over the abs.
Well...

So is TTM20 completely compatible with this figure? Even though it's not movie accurate, I was thinking that if I got a second set, I'd like to bash the semi-BD HS on a clean TTM20 chest and clean t-shirt, but keep the DX13 legs with ripped pants. Was someone saying the colouring of the DX13 head doesn't match the TTM20/DX10 body?

From what I have seen, I still rate the T1 HT Arnolds (mms136) sculpts over the DX13 sculpts.

Um, sweet, go hang out in that thread :exactly::nana:

So is TTM20 completely compatible with this figure? Even though it's not movie accurate, I was thinking that if I got a second set, I'd like to bash the semi-BD HS on a clean TTM20 chest and clean t-shirt, but keep the DX13 legs with ripped pants. Was someone saying the colouring of the DX13 head doesn't match the TTM20/DX10 body?

Aye it is

My package is just 8.0lbs... so probably no freebie. I'm not bothered though, happy some people got lucky and I've won my fair share of stuff from Sideshow over the years.

I just got off the phone with UPS, going to have them hold the package so I don't have to wait around all day for it. I'll being going when the office opens up tomorrow morning :rock :rock

Think I got a calendar at 9.4 lbs/

I must have ran to the front door 10 times already...
Forced to watch T2 on Movie4k

just put my order in for a special edition from timcent

jealous of you guys that have him already!

Hey all, I've been following this thread for weeks but haven't been able to register because my IP was flagged as suspicious, and I had to get whitelisted by the admin so I could join! :huh

So yeah, THANK YOU ALL for covering this release so darn well and for giving me something to do while I waited for my PO to ship! :clap

My Arnie is scheduled to drop tomorrow.... Stoked. :yess:

~Freedom

Hey all, I've been following this thread for weeks but haven't been able to register because my IP was flagged as suspicious, and I had to get whitelisted by the admin so I could join! :huh

So yeah, THANK YOU ALL for covering this release so darn well and for giving me something to do while I waited for my PO to ship! :clap

My Arnie is scheduled to drop tomorrow.... Stoked. :yess:

~Freedom

Welcome William Wallace meets Leonidas!

Back