Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving all the in hand photos. :clap

I've got a customs charge to pay on mine, wish they'd hurry up and charge me! :lol

That's awesome.

As someone who wanted to get the EB so bad, I now find myself not wanting it ALL that much anymore. This is sufficient.

And yes, even though it's only a freaking day away, this wait is killing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I'll have to wait at least a month to receive the regular version. Really looking forward to having the fully damaged version displayed.

For impressiveness and shelf presence, the DX13 is up there with DX06 Jack Sparrow, or Kaustic Plastik's latest Romans.

Somewhat related, anyone seen this funny custom on Ebay right now?

$T2eC16d,!yME9s5qIFgtBSB+7c5Lrw~~60_58.JPG

$T2eC16FHJFwFFZqkDBOrBSCL!uuh0!~~60_58.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!okFI!4v2tqSBSCLCokK5g~~60_58.JPG

:rotfl

Dafuq man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted up that ugly nude custom last week I think :lol who in there right mind would go out of there way to even have a nude Arnold, and sculpt a peen for it? He's been trying to get rid of it for like 6 months now.

dammit, there was one of these on ebay for $320 shipped yesterday, gone today!
next closest is $360

and whats up with the orangutan *** on that custom

I know this isn't new news, but be careful with the PERS. They were really stuck. I was afraid the joystick was about to snap.
hs7wu9.jpg

This is still in Preorder from Sideshow so shipping will be like $15. Once this converts to instock, do you guys think it'll be offered with Free Shipping?

Probably not on this item. All my DX's I've bought from SSC I had to pay shipping. I did notice that they seem to only offer free shipping on Items that have been sitting there for awhile.

Not his permanent home, but just so you get a sense of the vast improvement from the first T2. I have Cyberdyne just not out.
2m7vzn7.jpg

Thanks, its just whenever one person complains about nitpicking it starts a whole thing. And I thought our discussion there was pretty benign. Its like you just can't say anything remotely negative because if a discussion comes out of that people come in who aren't reading the whole thing, they overlook the positive things that were said, and they just label it 'oh the complainers are off again, never happy etc etc etc.

Lets simply shift the discussion back onto those positives. Which are the headsculpts I'm delighted to say, in addition to all the display options HT have given us here which I haven't even begun to explore.
:exactly:
Which is exactly why I didn't post a review this time. I have several niggles myself, but I thought I would try and fix them.
It's a great set, brilliant even. But in typical HT fashion there are a few things messed up. The blood and shoulders to name but two.
It's still ****ing excellent though.

I could slap UK customs, the two figures i was looking forward too this year are the two i get slapped with charges :slap. First was 1/4 bats which i got a charge on and now this while tracking still hasn't moved i can sense a charge coming :gah:. A moment of silence while arnie gathers dust in customs for a week.

I could slap UK customs, the two figures i was looking forward too this year are the two i get slapped with charges :slap. First was 1/4 bats which i got a charge on and now this while tracking still hasn't moved i can sense a charge coming :gah:. A moment of silence while arnie gathers dust in customs for a week.

Sorry to hear that man, thats really ****.
:(

Back