Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed an order from Sideshow for the normal version. Hopefully I'll get Angelica.

For those of you getting Angelica, did you order the EX or the normal version?
I would assume the Exclusive, but thing with Angelica is it's quite random. I have see people posting about receiving the freebie in numerous threads throughout the site, so don't think it's dependent on version or franchise.

Edit: Other thing I just thought of is I wonder if anyone outside the States is receiving the free figure or not. Think Sideshow still has to declare a value for it even if they give it away, so they might not send if they expect the recipient would have to pay taxes on it.

Last edited:
Had this guy for a few hours now and I F-ing love it :duff
Here are a few quick shots for now. I haven't even done the full damage look yet, so I still have lots to do today. I can't wait for BBTS to get their shipment in and send me my 2nd :panic::panic::panic:

11074312126_66bf2ce1ce_c.jpg

11074366723_b5a03799f6_b.jpg

11074310674_5a7a3cec48_c.jpg

11074366643_fd559be933_b.jpg

F'ing epic pics man:panic:

This looks to be shaping up to be best figure ever:clap

Big congrats brotha

I wonder if a little bit of acetone free nail polish remover would sort the endo parts out?
i tested that on MMS117 endoarm today. right after the blood goes away, the metal paint starts to come off, too. if the skull parts were really metal, that way would work perfectly.

Is anyone else getting slow updates from UPS? Mine hasn't been updated since Saturday 3 am since it left Cali. Usually UPS is a bit better than that from what I remember.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

i tested that on MMS117 endoarm today. right after the blood goes away, the metal paint starts to come off, too. if the skull parts were really metal, that way would work perfectly.

Did think that might happen. Oh well maybe just paint over it then :)

I would assume the Exclusive, but thing with Angelica is it's quite random. I have see people posting about receiving the freebie in numerous threads throughout the site, so don't think it's dependent on version or franchise.

Edit: Other thing I just thought of is I wonder if anyone outside the States is receiving the free figure or not. Think Sideshow still has to declare a value for it even if they give it away, so they might not send if they expect the recipient would have to pay taxes on it.

There was someone in the UK claiming they got an Angelica not sure I believed them though :dunno

I was just pleased to get a calendar with mine :lol

Had this guy for a few hours now and I F-ing love it :duff
Here are a few quick shots for now. I haven't even done the full damage look yet, so I still have lots to do today. I can't wait for BBTS to get their shipment in and send me my 2nd :panic::panic::panic:

11074312126_66bf2ce1ce_c.jpg

11074366723_b5a03799f6_b.jpg

11074310674_5a7a3cec48_c.jpg

11074366643_fd559be933_b.jpg

That's excellent DA! I'll probably get my 2nd from BBTS too.

Yeah - the others here have contributed nicely pic wise so far, but the above one is the winner for me at this point - it sells the likeness without a shadow of a doubt.

****ing excellent. :yess:

Back