Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300b3pv.jpg

This is the first time I've had a customs charge when ordering from Timcent. But I'm quite surprised it didn't happen sooner. I ordered this, ASM, DX14 & Jor-El within a few weeks of each other, it was bound to happen to one of them. Arnie will get here, when he gets here.

I just received my package and the box look really big for just a Terminator.

Since it looked so big, I was hoping there was the free Angelica Figure inside. I was right

Just opened mine, not touched it at all but first impressions are good albeit not quite EB 1/4 scale good (but I've always argued that the two scales can't really be compared anyway)

Posted Friday and arrived Tuesday, excellent service from Sideshow/FedEx on this occasion (and I got the free calendar as well) :clap

I just received my package and the box look really big for just a Terminator.

Since it looked so big, I was hoping there was the free Angelica Figure inside. I was right

Hey man, is this for real? free figure???

Mine is out for delivery right now... did i get an angelica?

Can't wait until mine turns up I didn't get the ex just the regular.

Just think out there locked away in the back of a draw back at hot toys hq is a clean version of this sculpt before they turn it into a bd version.

Some people on here have the skills to mod this head sculpt into a clean version as soon as they start to turn up I'm putting my name down for one.

This was originally scheduled to be delivered friday but I just got an email from UPS saying it will be here tomorrow. :panic:
I received the DX14 yesterday and getting this tomorrow, lots to be thankful for this week.:yess:

This was originally scheduled to be delivered friday but I just got an email from UPS saying it will be here tomorrow. :panic:
I received the DX14 yesterday and getting this tomorrow, lots to be thankful for this week.:yess:

Same here! Got my DX14 over the weekend (amazing figure) and this guy tomorrow! :duff

Yeah well done to you guys taking pics and doing video reviews. It takes the pressure off the rest of us lazy bastids!

Although I did go to take some pics and guess what instantaneously happened? Low Batt.

Back