Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna post a gif of a black and white cat lying back yawning.
It was really funny and clever. But I decided that I couldn't be arsed.

Fell apart in here a bit didn't it. This is what happens when I go asleep.

I think with P. he's pissed off about the paint because, like myself, he has no ability to correct it and, with his crappy postal service, sending things off for experts to repaint isn't an option for him. However, saying it ruins your whole collection is a bit much hence the reaction from people.

clean up coming soon !!!!! wheres darth snoopy when ya need him lol lol lol

Looking forward to watching Part 2 of your review later. I'm in work now so trying to watch it here would be an exercise in frustration. I love your over-the-shoulder minigun poses. Amazing collection too.

Fell apart in here a bit didn't it. This is what happens when I go asleep.

I think with P. he's pissed off about the paint because, like myself, he has no ability to correct it and, with his crappy postal service, sending things off for experts to repaint isn't an option for him. However, saying it ruins your whole collection is a bit much hence the reaction from people.

the paint on my full BD head is the same as yours A-dev, from your description anyway. And I can see why people would be disappointed with it.
But it's by no means changes my opinion of the set, a niggle sure, but thats it IMO.

11082695766_a1f8fbe097_c.jpg
11082688896_18c677e537_c.jpg

Package arrived at UPS facility, ready to be picked up.

Hate having to work and then school and all of that real life crap. I hope they cancel class tonight....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back