Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like SS hosed me. Had overnight delivery, got tracking last night and it appears the package was never picked up by UPS. Glad I paid extra for this. Serves me right.

1_zpsc30529f5.jpg

Holy **** that lighting.

Full BD now in effect:

11080586143_02c24ac19e_c.jpg

11080491436_a0509eed23_c.jpg

11080491686_85094d75bf_b.jpg

11080402835_170754215c_b.jpg

Great pic's, Keep them coming guys cause thanks to the holiday mine won't arrive till next week:panic: I think my head might explode if I don't get mine soon:explode: this has been a rollercoaster ride ever since the OMG pic's hit, there really hasn't been a picture I seen that doesn't make this look Bad@$$.

BTW how was the arm swap, easy or hard?

Those shots are awesome DEATHASYLUM! I really like that pose for him. Not sure how I'll do mine today when I get it, maybe pretty similar.

Is it just me or does the battle damaged, light up eye appear to be lower than the actual eye?

You're right, the socket placement seems slightly off too.

I had it in the center of his Endo eye the best I could in paint. The flesh eye is slightly above where it should be I think.

nyeon5.jpg

The actual BD looks a little lower.

tumblr_kyp603TLq71qzexpio1_500.jpg

content_swsca-bts-onset-tutorials-instructors-stan-winston-terminator-2-judgment-day-t800-blog-screen_shot_2013-02-06_at_4_21_18_pm.jpg

If the PERS eye was looking lower, it would look more centered.

Last edited:
Just finished watching your last review on youtube and I have to say agree this figure is shaping up to be hot toys best ever. Still don't have mine yet be I can just tell this is going to be the ONE!!!

That's the full review guys I hope you enjoy it , massive thanks to the guys who have already watched some of it . please watch in HD mode to get the full detail of this amazing figure and to all the guys waiting for theres to arrive , itll be worth it when it does . and to those who haven't already please sub and leave a comment and if you want to contact me directly please do so via facebook

Great pic's, Keep them coming guys cause thanks to the holiday mine won't arrive till next week:panic: I think my head might explode if I don't get mine soon:explode: this has been a rollercoaster ride ever since the OMG pic's hit, there really hasn't been a picture I seen that doesn't make this look Bad@$$.

BTW how was the arm swap, easy or hard?

Those shots are awesome DEATHASYLUM! I really like that pose for him. Not sure how I'll do mine today when I get it, maybe pretty similar.

Glad you guys like my pics :1-1:

I used a hairdryer for a couple of minutes on both pieces, which made it real easy to swap. One thing to note is that the elbow arm peg got caught on loose threads inside the jacket, while putting it on. I had to get them out of the way, before putting on the torn off arm piece. Not a huge deal, but just something that happened to me that was annoying last night.

Back