Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have experience with UPS next day air saver? UPS has no record of my shipment being picked up and there's no update on my package moving at all since last night. Is their system just slow to update?

Is yours a next week delivery Skull?

Yes sir, next Tuesday which is ok, at least I'm off that Tuesday and Wednesday so I can enjoy it when it does arrive:)

Glad you guys like my pics :1-1:

I used a hairdryer for a couple of minutes on both pieces, which made it real easy to swap. One thing to note is that the elbow arm peg got caught on loose threads inside the jacket, while putting it on. I had to get them out of the way, before putting on the torn off arm piece. Not a huge deal, but just something that happened to me that was annoying last night.

Your pic's have been great, thanks for posting them:hi5:

Good tip on the arm swap, hair dryer it is:lecture

I used a hairdryer for a couple of minutes on both pieces, which made it real easy to swap. One thing to note is that the elbow arm peg got caught on loose threads inside the jacket, while putting it on. I had to get them out of the way, before putting on the torn off arm piece. Not a huge deal, but just something that happened to me that was annoying last night.

Thanks for that insight buddy; I'll be hitting you up for sure when I go to do the swap later-on this evening.

Also, I just saw your latest batch of photos - very impressed with the fully damaged look. At this point, just based on photos alone, I prefer that look. That's not a discredit to the partially damaged figure as both look fantastic!

Good to know, I'll have to keep that in mind since I will be displaying it as the BD version.

Yes sir, next Tuesday which is ok, at least I'm off that Tuesday and Wednesday so I can enjoy it when it does arrive:)

Yeah with a release of this magnitude it requires a few days to soak it in :lol

I got the SOB :yess:

DSCF2010_zpse93fc200.jpg

Darn no where to put him in the old detolf, oh well.

DSCF2011_zpsc616c5d2.jpg

Gonna be Monday for me it seems.Tracking still says awaiting customs charging :slap and its going to work, so once i can finally pay which will no doubt be friday i can't have it delivered till the monday :gah:.

Oh well these reviews and pics will tide me over

Gonna be Monday for me it seems.Tracking still says awaiting customs charging :slap and its going to work, so once i can finally pay which will no doubt be friday i can't have it delivered till the monday :gah:.

Oh well these reviews and pics will tide me over

Damn, what a pain in the a$$.

Back