Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying things, like what an MMS117 jacket with a paperclip looks like on it - answer, good. Better than the stock jacket. I would need to riddle it with bullet holes though and that's for another day. However that's what I'll be doing. MMS117 jacket remains the best one they've done.

I've also been trying to get the new full BD head to work with my old CREG customs figure and think I've cracked it. I padded out that old MMS117 neck with white Tack inside it and I shaved down the top of the neck a bit and now the head fits reasonably well and can articulate. I might need to shave the neck down a little bit more but I'm worried about going too far.

So Hamanu (?) who was asking earlier, it may be possible afterall if you don't mind altering your MMS body.

Awesome! Head bought. While I can't afford a complete figure, I can get the head, jacket, and hands, and with a little jury rigging, can update my old MMS to at least look decent on the shelf. Luckily, I have a spare MMS muscle body to practice on :)

Tried to buy some parts on ebay... people are really dumb, some end up paying more than the buy it now price when they bid... Stupid animals... LOL

meet the Golden terminator covered with Orange makeup!
and that is clearly the last layer of paint. figures got their finally cool sculpt, got the skin paint, chrome paint, blood paint - and then A LARGE BRUSH OF ORANGE GLOSS VANISH ruins it all.

It could be the flash making it look more orange then red. I wouldnt worry until you have it in person.

It could be the flash making it look more orange then red. I wouldnt worry until you have it in person.
thank you for this, but there should not be ANY red, orange, blue, violet, etc there.
i hate that guy with a varnish brush who just killed the work of many people.
feel like that cat now:

28d5b48333db.jpg

So don't buy it.
i bought it. long ago. and lots of DX10 even longer ago. no need for all of them now. and no way to sell from this country. so they just ****ed up the figure and my collection.
just didn't expect THAT level of stupidity and blindness from painters. it is just impossible for $300++ figure.

Hey P. are you basing this on in hand figure or these pics?

low demanding? you compared this to the MMS 01 lately? :lol
yes, it looks exactly as orange & cheep painted as MMS01 :D

I don't think
i understand. my condolences.

Last edited:
I've just bought spare parts for my second figure

Cost me £106 shipped for the body, trousers, t-shirt, boots and the neck and feet pegs

I don't think that's too expensive right? i'd consider that a decent deal

A couple of quick pics.. took some more will upload tomorrow, when I get a minute.

Great, great figure, amazing on display. Love the detail. It kind of defeats taking glossy pics of though, it looks more impressive raw? If you know what i mean.
Biggest surprise for me is that I love the partial BD head more than the full BD head. It's just class.

And it's a really full DX box for a change.

Last edited:
i hate my stupidity

Look, we can all remove parts of peoples posts to alter what they actually said. 👍

I'm very sorry that you feel that Hot Toys have ruined your collection of dollies with this release.

However, we get it. You don't need to keep telling us. Over. And . Over. Again.

Look, we can all remove parts of peoples posts to alter what they actually said. ��

I'm very sorry that you feel that Hot Toys have ruined your collection of dollies with this release.

However, we get it. You don't need to keep telling us. Over. And . Over. Again.

Hey Vince, you trolling over here as well? :lol

Back