Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he does look sweet but must stick to my 1/6 figure's... BATS was very tempting to buy a 1/4 bats had he came out way b4 i probably would've bought in. Only cheap a$$ neca 4 me...in 1/4 again he's very impressive 1/4 figure of the dark knight.

Figure for this year has to be between the qs001 and dx13.

Agreed. Both of these figures really made the rest of my collection look weak.

On the subject of Man of Steel, I watched it for the first time since the theatre last week. It did not hold up well.

Coming in a few minutes, my T-800 refusing to get down on the floor, face down.

he does look sweet but must stick to my 1/6 figure's... BATS was very tempting to buy a 1/4 bats had he came out way b4 i probably would've bought in. Only cheap a$$ neca 4 me...in 1/4

I hear you. I wasn't going to get into 1/4 myself either. But the Batman just turned out to be a must have for me. I don't see myself getting another 1/4 tho unless they come out with something amazing again.

Looks great, Badmutha! Did you do anything to make the HS fit on the DX10 body? I read you were having troubles with it at first.

Thanks, I just had to use more force and and a bit of turning. Knowing that it worked for other people made me a bit more persistent. I also got the PERS moving up and down, which wasn't working last night either. I had to use more force than I'd like to on the PERS. I hope I didn't weaken it.

Thanks, I just had to use more force and and a bit of turning. Knowing that it worked for other people made me a bit more persistent. I also got the PERS moving up and down, which wasn't working last night either. I had to use more force than I'd like to on the PERS. I hope I didn't weaken it.

I see. I watched Xenomorph's cool review of the DX13 and I noticed that the ball joint is the same as DX10's, that is it's molded right on a plastic plate in the HS. Unlike other PERS heads DX13 and DX10 headsculpts require a lot of care when being pulled out of/attached on to the body. I gave my DX10 a Barney Ross black shirt yesterday, and since it's been months I moved its head last it kinda got stuck and I thought the plate would break when I was pulling the HS off.

DX13 has a broader neck?

I think it is, from the front view. But even the DX10 neck looked OK directly front-on. It was every other angle where it fell apart. DX13's neck though, well so far I haven't found major reason to complain. Although it looks as big as DX10's it nevertheless seems better. I haven't quite decided why that is yet.

Here he is, the DX10 with the new head and jacket on:

Now, the pressure's off to buy an extra body so I can be patient and wait for a deal. I really want to try using a real camera on this.

congats on getting him together :clap you had me a little worried ,but knew it should work. I Realy like the semi damaged look.

I think it is, from the front view. But even the DX10 neck looked OK directly front-on. It was every other angle where it fell apart. DX13's neck though, well so far I haven't found major reason to complain.

Sounds good, seems like they addressed the previous neck issue. I find the DX10 requiring some futzing to make the head-neck connection look more natural. Takes a minute to get rid of both the ugly chin gap and the gap under the ear (that makes the HS look floating).

Sounds good, seems like they addressed the previous neck issue. I find the DX10 requiring some futzing to make the head-neck connection look more natural. Takes a minute to get rid of both the ugly chin gap and the gap under the ear (that makes the HS look floating).

Well you can still get gaps on DX13, its just inevitable with ball-joint heads I guess. However generally speaking the way the head and neck work together on the figure seems to be better than on DX10 and the whole thing looks less stiff and less Minoton-like.

Last edited:
I can't believe I forgot to do a side by side body shot of the dx10 vs dx13

There is no doubt about it they are different.... and yes it turned out to be the neck, something none of us would ever guess could get bigger

LOL how can i pass?

Besides $?

:)

Lets-Do-This.jpg

Back