Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless something changes drastically, robocop would be tough to beat next year. It has all bells and whistles even when we as collectors dont care, hot toys would count it as an achievement like voice commands, die cast etc and that is over and above the fact that the figure so far looks out of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm more impressed by human figures. The detail of the BD and everything will look more impressive on the shelf for me.

But if there should be one from the series it should be joker 2.0 . . . but i think joker 2.0 diakd not have any glaring flaws

Not with that fuzzy Barney blanket he's wearing. I'll take the T-800 blood, atleast his jacket wasn't made out of a purple carpet.

Not with that fuzzy Barney blanket he's wearing. I'll take the T-800 blood, atleast his jacket wasn't made out of a purple carpet.

Good point. I usually give sculpts a much higher order of choice and since both the sculpts in dx11 the laughing one and the other one came out wonderful, including the nuances like yellow teeth etc. i felt that would edge it out. Plus it had more accessories than dx13.

Once again i love the dx 13 but its tough to ignore what they did with the paint.

Man of Steel just keeps getting worse and I've only watched it once. I couldn't possibly look forward to a figure from it.

That's how alot of people feel unfortunately. But to each their own. For me it was easily the movie of the year.

I only watched once but 10x better the the dark knight hyped up crap sorry. I'M looking forward to the new superman good design.

I guess the BD T-800 just feels fresher. The only battle damaged Terminator figures Hot Toys have done was the early MMS 02 T1 without Arnold's likeness and Marcus.

We've seen handfuls of Joker.

I guess the BD T-800 just feels fresher. The only battle damaged Terminator figures Hot Toys have done was the early MMS 02 T1 without Arnold's likeness and Marcus.

We've seen handfuls of Joker.

Yes, if the reason would be that (how many done etc) then yes. But if it would be which sculpt is better as a stand alone figure i feel joker would edge it out. I am a bigger fan of terminator and its tough for me to say this but they did nail both of those sculpts on the joker. If you see the laughing one they got his teeth, tongue every darn think near perfect.
Dx 13 is awesome, complete art, but they did mess up the paint...

I think if any film is truly good it doesn't divide audiences like MOS did. No smoke without fire kind of thing.

Very well said. I personally think it was a very ordinary film. I still feel a figure from an ordinary film can and should win if it deserves to. However, that figure does not do any kicks for me. Its plain simple like any other figure in my view. No real wow factor.

Back