Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got him after every possible delay! Love him, he's fantastic! :rock
0489883eb3f5da4060f72b7a365976ed_zps61b515bc.jpg

f854be3761c7343b33d9184c92a8f2ff_zps5b1bff82.jpg

Great pics!

Wow...............:thud:

Might steal this pic for Avatar reasons :clap

Those pics look like movie stills
Very nice

Many thanks guys! :hi5:

Guys, you are waaaay off re Figure of the Year.

Blitzway's Carlito. :thud:

/argument.

srs.

Don't get me wrong though, this figure is stunning, and I eagerly await it's addition to my collection but... still too young. :(

/argument.

srs.

Don't get me wrong though, this figure is stunning, and I eagerly await it's addition to my collection but... still too young. :(

What just happened here.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

/argument.

srs.

You think he still looks too young? Are you aware that Arnold was 43 -44 years old when he made this movie? They got the age just fine on the sculpt.

Last edited:
What just happened here.....

Reality. :D

No, look, not trying to be a **** (I think this figure is awesome), but I've been collecting movie related memorabilia for 20+ years now, and Carlito's the only thing in close to $100K of purchases that an involuntary "oh wow" has ever escaped my lips upon opening.

You think he still looks too young? Are you aware that Arnold was 43 -44 years old when he made this movie? They got the age just fine on the sculpt.

Yeah, I still think he looks a little young. Not "Biebernator" like DX10, but yeah. A little too smooth.

Roll on the hate.

Who cares...
To each its own, lets not dwell into this.
Or make a poll and be done with it.

The DX13 boots are a new sculpt, the gum is thinner than the mms dx10.
Hence weight difference if you put them side by side.
The pers on the DX13 is perfect.

Ok, here is what I was taking about with the improvement on the PERS eyes themselves. See how Luke is more jagged looking, straight clean lines. I called it a starburst pattern for lack of a better term. This is how PERS looked on all past figures It's a small thing but I think it's cool that they've done better with them.

SkyWalkerHD202_zpsfafff96f.jpg

The DX10 with the weird jagged pattern.

DXT-800HD311_zps90ee4ae8.jpg

And here with the new BD Arnie the iris looks more natural in it's pattern and less doll like,fake. What do you guys think?

T28_zps25f9e5d0.jpg~original

T276_zps3a892250.jpg~original

Last edited:
Reality. :D

No, look, not trying to be a **** (I think this figure is awesome), but I've been collecting movie related memorabilia for 20+ years now, and Carlito's the only thing in close to $100K of purchases that an involuntary "oh wow" has ever escaped my lips upon opening.

Yeah, I still think he looks a little young. Not "Biebernator" like DX10, but yeah. A little too smooth.

Roll on the hate.

Ouch... 20 plus years, 100+ k , even al pachino is smirking all the way through... And yes... Really! ... 100k ... Ouch again...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looking forward to seeing the results Rory! Not a deal breaker for me either but it would look much better without so much of it

Will you also be getting rid of most of the blood around the bd parts?

yep.

Looking forward to seeing the results Rory! Not a deal breaker for me either but it would look much better without so much of it

Will you also be getting rid of most of the blood around the bd parts?

Double yep. But just for the record, I think it's fantastic out of the box.

Back