Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it doesn't move,
+) the wires to it are intact and won't break eventually
-) the point of PERS is lost.
Arnie couldn't move it in the actual movie
actual movie:

2083dde29141.jpg

:)

plus no, it does take different positions in the movie, syncronized with another eye, so all "it is meant to be damaged and stuck" arguments are invalid.

f7a941801ab6.jpg

966a6b5fe319.jpg

96d8384ed984.jpg

2fa2a6d8fd2e.jpg

What would be cool is to finally get a John (Eddie Furlong) Conner figure. As much trouble as he stays in now that he's grown up he could use the (likeness rights) money. I just hope he wouldn't use it all up on a one night drug and alcohol binge.

From T2 a figure of him is what we need to round everything out. We have the MMS T-800, the T-800 DX10 Cyberdine, the T-800 DX13 (I think) BD Steel Mill (Each Arnold can cover multiple scenes from the movie), the T-1000 (that can have three different looks), the T-1000 in Sarah Conner Disguise (that can also be a BD Sarah Conner), and the regular Sarah Conner.

He really the only thing we’re missing now.

I wish one of the previous Sarah Connor's had come with the Pescadero outfit - such a simple outfit. 2 items of clothing. That'd fill in another blank.

I don't think it's technically practical, feasible, or stable to do PERS with one eye with wires and one regular. The logistics are probably too difficult (and fragile) at that scale. I'd be happy with separate moveable eyes. I always thought the steel girder the T-1000 smashes into his face crushed the eye socket somewhat and that prevented it from moving at all anyway. I would love to be wrong and see a moveable endo eye though. :)

I don't think it's technically practical, feasible, or stable to do PERS with one eye with wires and one regular. The logistics are probably too difficult (and fragile) at that scale. I'd be happy with separate moveable eyes. I always thought the steel girder the T-1000 smashes into his face crushed the eye socket somewhat and that prevented it from moving at all anyway. I would love to be wrong and see a moveable endo eye though. :)
If they were going to do that - the normal eye would be PERS over the endo surely. :lol

I think your second comment there is what - as we've been speculating, is fairly likely.

I'm still puzzled as to why folks think 'rolling' has any implication to stationary. :lol

Well, the term PERS is meant only for "dual eyes moving with one stick." Like I said, doing one human eye and one endo eye on the same stick is probably not practical.

To me, the fact that is says "rolling" means they are separate.

I hope the LED endo eye doesn't move.

That will just cause more problems down the line.

Well, the term PERS is meant only for "dual eyes moving with one stick." Like I said, doing one human eye and one endo eye on the same stick is probably not practical.

To me, the fact that is says "rolling" means they are separate.
That last comment in my previous post was a general observation.. not directed at you mate. :)

I was more so pointing out your first earlier comment though - of a possible PERS BD eye, & other eye regular. By regular, do you mean, no movement?

That's why I then said - logistically, (if that's what you did mean) it would be easier to make the BD one static.

Follow me? :lol

Im pretty sure they will be separate joysticks to control both eyes. Im sure "rolling eyes" means movement also. When I read that on the Hulks specs I took that as he will have movable eyes. They arent the Pattened "PERS" with one joy stick, but will feature two. Enterbay has done with with some of there Bruce Lee (maybe more?) figures.

Besides, its not a deal breaker if it doesnt move anyway. :dunno

But why didn't they just put PERS instead of "rolling eyes" for the Hulk. And if it is like you say two joysticks why not just use the PERS system with the HULK. I only looked at the Hulk specs once so I didn't even notice if his eyes were in different positions or not.

And beside what the hell makes the HULK so special that he gets moving eyes! Your MMS Hulk, deal with it! :lol

But why didn't they just put PERS instead of "rolling eyes" for the Hulk. And if it is like you say two joysticks why not just use the PERS system with the HULK. I only looked at the Hulk specs once so I didn't even notice if his eyes were in different positions or not.

And beside what the hell makes the HULK so special that he gets moving eyes! Your MMS Hulk, deal with it! :lol

Cause then they would have to make him a DX! :lol

And its the freckin HULK! :D

Back