Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, by "regular" I meant standard moving eye. :) I think it would be difficult to tie a standard moving eye and an electronic moving one together, hence the "rolling" eyes instead of the "Parallel Eyeball Rolling System." ;)
Yep - separate moving eyes on their own individual joystick mechanism.

That's what we were alluding to earlier anyway, all good. :)

you should not think about it ever as a mistake because there is no mistake there.

T-1000 is either already mimicking flesh (he does have appearance - it must be copied from alive person in 2029 - he knows what a human and his flesh are) or just generates "the proper field".

Oh that's debatable but don't worry, I've spent years geeking out over this movie and coming up with plausbile explanations for any "mistakes." For the T-1000's arrival I just went with the notion that Skynet put a live cow in the time displacement machine and the T-1000 stabbed it and then poured into it like he did with the helicopter. The dying cow arrived in 1991 and the liquid metal burst out of his cocoon of "living tissue." :cool:

That still doesn't explain why he thought it would be a good idea to appear naked though. :lol

If it can move I'll be fine with it moving independantly of the human eye. So there is the option of mimicking the non-moving prosthetic in the film.

Plus, the endo eye will leave a LOT more room for error. Unlike when you have to move broken-PERSed eyes independently, and they take forever to line together up just right.

Hopefully this and the DX10 are my last Hot Toys, the only figures that will bring me back is Blade, or another Terminator, other than that I am finished with Hot Toys....these prices are killing me, and taking the fun out of the hobby.....to those that can afford it, you have my envy.....

famous last words!

Actually I have been pretty good at not buying 200+ figures, Terminator and Blade or my weakness....I haven't bought any of the Avengers and I loved the movie...I passed on all of the Batman stuff....Batman's my all time favorite super hero, but I can't pass on These Terminators...for me the three T2 are the best 1/6 figures ever made...thanks to a screw up on the part of legend toys and hobbies I missed out on the Blade....I really can't think of any other figures that are must have for me....I know Hot Toys are not going to a JCV or Scott Adkins, Dolph Lundgren or Terry Crews from the Expendables..... so I am pretty safe....

I dont know why so many people feel the need to pass on so many figures without even getting them in hand. The HT stuff usually appreciates in value as long as you keep the box and the figure is in a good condition, then when you need more money room etc, just sell on the figures that you have got bored off.

I dont know why so many people feel the need to pass on so many figures without even getting them in hand. The HT stuff usually appreciates in value as long as you keep the box and the figure is in a good condition, then when you need more money room etc, just sell on the figures that you have got bored off.

The days of this being a rule across the board seem to be in the past.

The days of this being a rule across the board seem to be in the past.

:rotfl Someone mustve missed the huge convos about prices getting ridiculously out of hand...

Back