Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400. I think.

Yup, it's a measly 5% discount overall. That's why vendors like BBTS that discount way more than that should be ordered from unless you want an SS exclusive version. Guess that's why most of my SSC points come from Joes and not HT stuff.

I think it's 10 points for every $1 off.

I never understood how they came up with the point system. Why not keep it simple; 1 point = $1

Yup, it's a measly 5% discount overall. That's why vendors like BBTS that discount way more than that should be ordered from unless you want an SS exclusive version. Guess that's why most of my SSC points come from Joes and not HT stuff.

Yeah, that's why I order form AE and they have rewards. Unless it's an exclusive I want which is a rarity. And I love this "Free Shipping" crap SS pulls. No such thing. The shipping is just built into the the total cost. And other places like CSC and AE are still cheaper.

Re: HOT TOYS T2: 1/6-scale DX T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version)

74771_10151123439207344_258626182_n.jpg

^How cool would this look in a diorama with him struggling to free his arm from the huge gears of that conveyor belt or whatever it was. Jamming that pole in :)monkey3) and breaking his forearm off.

That is something I've always wanted to be able to recreate. You could probably pose this figure perfectly for it.

That'd be pretty awesome a-dev. :lecture

Incidentally, this set will the first (& last) of anything to do with blood / gore for me. :lol

I'm normally not interested in anything like that - collectibles wise, but this is one hell of an exception. :lecture :lol

^How cool would this look in a diorama with him struggling to free his arm from the huge gears of that conveyor belt or whatever it was. Jamming that pole in :)monkey3) and breaking his forearm off.

That is something I've always wanted to be able to recreate. You could probably pose this figure perfectly for it.

These, with an HT figure.

MR_T2JudDayTraFigure3.jpg

That'd be pretty awesome a-dev. :lecture

Incidentally, this set will the first (& last) of anything to do with blood / gore for me. :lol

I'm normally not interested in anything like that - collectibles wise, but this is one hell of an exception. :lecture :lol

That it is sir, that it is.

These, with an HT figure.

MR_T2JudDayTraFigure3.jpg

We've got one of those for sure and who would have thunk it.

The other 2 arnie-related ones will be a challenge for the future methinks. At least we're finally getting a figure fit for purpose.

74771_10151123439207344_258626182_n.jpg

It is hex steel bar or square bar..pretty sure its hex though. XD

Though, maybe from scene to scene they went from steel bar to pipe..watching on Blu-Ray i see steel bar then kinda looks like pipe when the T-1000 impales the T-800.

It is hex steel bar or square bar..pretty sure its hex though. XD

Though, maybe from scene to scene they went from steel bar to pipe..watching on Blu-Ray i see steel bar then kinda looks like pipe when the T-1000 impales the T-800.

No offence but...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w[/ame]

Back