Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'd start complaining about the shade of green... I never had any intentions to display him with the mask off. So the whole nondetacheable mask has been a non issue with me from day 1...

Same here. My biggest issue was that at the time I thought there was no falcon and the size of the bio. Tha falcon has been taken care of so now all HT needs to do is make the bio a little bigger *hint, hint HT*

I believe that the armor (falconer and Berserker) is directly attached to the body and maybe with some glue in the pins/conectors of the armor pieces, or the body holes/sockets ... and removing the pieces must damage the body paint ¿¿??

I too wish the bio was removable....but its still a great figure.
and P Vs.A, 3 berserkers...woah!
I PO'd 2, to display them masked and unmasked....love his design!

Well, I'm keeping one MISB for later(maybe sell it....maybe not)

the second, I'm gonna try and make it a Battle Damaged/end of the movie Berserker. The last one is just gonna go next to Royce:lol

I always wish I had a MISB for every Hot Figures I buy. As soon as you take one of these figures out of the box the thought process goes thus: "My god its so beautiful - ___t what if something happens to it, what if this piece breaks when I'm swapping out the parts, what if that sunlight coming into my room discolours it over time-AAAARRGGH"!

Same here. My biggest issue was that at the time I thought there was no falcon and the size of the bio. Tha falcon has been taken care of so now all HT needs to do is make the bio a little bigger *hint, hint HT*

I often wonder about how hard it would be to do. Cause you see two-ups and such for companies like Neca but they "shrink" the molds? or something to make smaller figures. I dunno I guess I don't really know the process. A CURIOSITY!

I can't remember is this the one who fought the asian guy? epic figure.

Yup. Just wish the ankle and abdominal poseability was enough to truly recreate a dynamic-enough pose. At least he looks badass doing nothing :).

Now this is a question directed to all of you guys. Does anyone own the recent updated SSC figure stands? I bought five of 'em with half of my SDCC giftcard and they're pretty high compared to the HT ones. Do you guys think these new Preds will be tall enough for them to wrap around the thighs? Can't do that with the previous HT Preds, as they're much too short for those stands.

I am honestly not that fazed about not being able to take the helmet off as I display my Pred with it on anyway. I don't remember him taking his helmet off in the movie anyhow. I would like a lower price thou.

Yup. Just wish the ankle and abdominal poseability was enough to truly recreate a dynamic-enough pose. At least he looks badass doing nothing :).

Now this is a question directed to all of you guys. Does anyone own the recent updated SSC figure stands? I bought five of 'em with half of my SDCC giftcard and they're pretty high compared to the HT ones. Do you guys think these new Preds will be tall enough for them to wrap around the thighs? Can't do that with the previous HT Preds, as they're much too short for those stands.

I'm gonna be keeping him and Berserker in my Detolf with Royce (still a maybe) and an eventual Tracker. Doubt I'll have much space for posing. I'm sure if we get creative enough we'll all find poses we all like with minimal movement of the joints. :D

I hope...

From Plastic Enemies, what is this? It says complete preview, but there's only one photo.

ap_20100818095404681.jpg

Back