Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really impressed with the final product. I do think that he needs more dreads, just like Berserker, but he still is stunning, just like Berserker. The falcon looks pretty awesome even if it looks like something from the Matrix. I guess that is a nod to Lawrence Fishbourne, or shall I say Morpheus. I'm sure we can use magnets to attach the falcon somewhere else on Falconer.

They say it is the final product in the pictures and I will have to trust that. If the rod was clear that would be the cherry on top, but to ME it is not that bog of a deal to have a black rod that supports the falcon.

More dreads, definitely. But they hang decently. Not perfectly, but an improvement over the usual stuff.
I honestly think I'll like Falconer and Tracker more than Berserker, exactly because their masks are unremovable. Think about it. The heads are already small. It's such a big issue that it's the only one they should have. But Berserker's bio is even smaller, so the mandibles can be seen and if you really examine it, it's less than pleasing.
With Falconer and Tracker on the other hand, if the helmets are one with the head sculpt (or at least permanantly attached), we won't see any portruding mandibles. Small heads, sure. But they won't have anything else to ding the score besides that. I'd be happier with a permanantly-helmeted Pred that looks good, than one that looks iffy no matter how I accessorize his head.

This is pretty much why I'll have to get 'em all. By himself, Berserker is fairly "meh" IMO. But with the other two well-done ones on either side, it'll make a hell of a display. Mr. Black may have been the must-have for some people, but Falconer's a total buy. Maybe I'll even get some fake moss to spruce up their shelf.

Last edited:
i think we will be seeing some face lifting mods eventually. some customizers out there wont settle for less.:lol

looks like you guys will have this by new year...or Chinese new year.:clap

i think we will be seeing some face lifting mods eventually. some customizers out there wont settle for less.:lol

looks like you guys will have this by new year...or Chinese new year.:clap

I don't assume a fig is just about to be released after seeing backstage pics ..there has been backstage pics of Ironman iv for a while now and he is still not out:gah: (but the ironman line is infamous for delays ,so it may not be the case here:))

they also pulled out the TALL falconer proto and replaced it with a cardboard box stand in. looks like they have the bodies in place already. i'm betting somewhere near late Jan to Chinese new year at least. :/

This is pretty much why I'll have to get 'em all. By himself, Berserker is fairly "meh" IMO. But with the other two well-done ones on either side, it'll make a hell of a display. Mr. Black may have been the must-have for some people, but Falconer's a total buy.

Yep, my feelings also. No matter how I try to rationalise in my head with Berserker my thought processes keep going back to the downer of his tiny head, short dreads, innaccurate face and the bull$h!t about his size. It could also be that his design isn't as cool to me as Falconer's.

He may have been the main 'man' in the film but in the figure world methinks hes going to depend heavily on his backup of Falconer and Tracker.

I like it, simple but sleek. The Falcon's rod is nothing to sweat, so what if it's not clear, at least we're getting it and the falcon isn't flying away before there packaged like some one else said LOL! guess your wrong!

Yep, my feelings also. No matter how I try to rationalise in my head with Berserker my thought processes keep going back to the downer of his tiny head, short dreads, innaccurate face and the bull$h!t about his size. It could also be that his design isn't as cool to me as Falconer's.

He may have been the main 'man' in the film but in the figure world methinks hes going to depend heavily on his backup of Falconer and Tracker.

Yeah, I don't think these figures (maybe the other two, but least of all Berserker) will pay for themselves unless you buy all of them... Thank goodness that was my initial battle plan :D.

I'm (mostly) over my initial dissapointment with Berserker's pinhead. I just wish his bio was larger. I think that would of helped the figure alot and I'm hoping a customizer makes a more accurately sized bio for him.

Falconer looks great and it doesn't hurt that design wise, he was my favorite of the new Preds. Still his head could stand to be bigger as well but it's not as noticable a Berserker's. I plan to get Berserker cause he's the main Pred in the movie and I have to get Falconer cause he's my fave design and of course Tracker is a must cause it just won't feel right not having him complete the trinity.

So everyone is satisfied with the amount of "gear" that comes with this guy? I'm still not buying the super pred design...can't touch the old designs.

The thing I still don't get is that Falconer has a falconer's glove on his left hand yet we never have seen him utilize it. What's up with that?

Back