Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
give both falcon and falcon shoulder and arm armor some magnet, let them can stick together without the weird pole.

give both falcon and falcon shoulder and arm armor some magnet, let them can stick together without the weird pole.

I would think it'd be easy to customize it without magnets being too noticeable....we'll have to wait and see until someone gets one of these in hand next year. I wonder if he'll be out at the end of Q1 like Berserker was at the end of Q4??

I know what you guys mean, my main and and only gripe is the dread length. They really should be longer.

Also, why is Falconer coming with the Classic Skull? Shouldn't it have been with Berserker?

Speaking of the Skull, will it be in-scale with the figures? Cause that's my most wanted accessory right now:lol

I know what you guys mean, my main and and only gripe is the dread length. They really should be longer.

Also, why is Falconer coming with the Classic Skull? Shouldn't it have been with Berserker?

Speaking of the Skull, will it be in-scale with the figures? Cause that's my most wanted accessory right now:lol

I'm hoping that the skull is still included! I've been worrying that now they've added the falcon they might drop the skull all together. However, if it is there I do think it'll be in scale.

i love the new preds no big problem with dreds or size i just wish they had more accessories like berserker with a classic severed head or more skulls and falconer with with more skulls im just glad they added the falcon thank you ht and i hope when tracker comes out he will come with a dog or two and if they do classic just have him come with a extra severed head

i love the new preds no big problem with dreds or size i just wish they had more accessories like berserker with a classic severed head or more skulls and falconer with with more skulls im just glad they added the falcon thank you ht and i hope when tracker comes out he will come with a dog or two and if they do classic just have him come with a extra severed head

You're NOT going to get a dog with the Tracker figure.

Even if we did get a dog with Tracker, it would be twice the price like the Ghost Rider & Bike set. I'm not sure people would fork out that much, but who knows!

The falcon is exactly as it looked in the movie. The colours are a little too bright but to be honest that's nothing a light black wash couldn't sort out.

I have a feeling that a mod could be done to have a magnet on Falconer's shoulder so the falcon wouldn't have to be suspended in air by that ____ing ridiculous pole. Time will tell....

I would fork out the dough, especially after getting the Berserker in hand last night. These new predators, while not perfect, are fantastic. I hope Hot Toys does include the hound, as it is an essential part of the figure, and was a great action scene in the movie.

I am hoping they are working on the sculpt for the hound, which is why we are not getting any proto pics of Tracker yet.

The falcon is exactly as it looked in the movie. The colours are a little too bright but to be honest that's nothing a light black wash couldn't sort out.

I have a feeling that a mod could be done to have a magnet on Falconer's shoulder so the falcon wouldn't have to be suspended in air by that ____ing ridiculous pole. Time will tell....

I think the reason they put it on a pole is because it would get lost on the shoulder with his dreads. They're probably provide a shorter rod so that it can rest on the shoulder also, just wouldn't have photograph well.

I think the reason they put it on a pole is because it would get lost on the shoulder with his dreads. They're probably provide a shorter rod so that it can rest on the shoulder also, just wouldn't have photograph well.

Uh no...you're not getting an extra rod.

Back