Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What thread is this? Predator related.....

AND we were talking about Classic.
Of course this THREAD is Predator related. That had like, nothing to do with what I was saying.

Moving on though..
I really do hope they make Classic, with the new body. I'd also like to see metal dual wrist blades.. It makes a big difference.

Of course this THREAD is Predator related. That had like, nothing to do with what I was saying.

Moving on though..
I really do hope they make Classic, with the new body. I'd also like to see metal dual wrist blades.. It makes a big difference.

WE were talking about Predators...Classic to be exact. So my question is.... what does your statement have anything to do with it?

Moving on.....

IMO they will have metal blades. Why would HT's take a step back and use Plastic again?

WE were talking about Predators...Classic to be exact. So my question is.... what does your statement have anything to do with it?

Moving on.....

IMO they will have metal blades. Why would HT's take a step back and use Plastic again?
The statement I responded to was not specifically about Classic. It was about HT changing their minds.

Moving on further...:lol

I'm sure they will use metal blades with all of the Predators from now on. I'm just saying since i've had Mr. Black one of the main things that makes him stand out from my other HT Preds is the metal blade.

My god man, don't give them that idea, the P1 figure is enough of a shortar$e as it is!

I'm trying to give them the idea of a DX Predator 1 figure with optional accessories for Predators Classic:yess:

Hot Toys Predator with the NECA sculpt is my most wanted!

£$£$£$£$£$£$£ for Hot Toys if they did.

Although Classic from Predators was a nice design it was still inferior to Predator 1. For Classic to be in scale with the Predators line he would have to be smaller, and have a bigger waist line lol.

Scale?!? :lol What's that? Very few of them are in scale....Having them all being in scale is a pipe dream. I don't even worry about that stuff anymore. I'm just thankful we are getting all this Predator goodness.....

I love my HT's P1's. And classic may be inferior in design but I want him with the new body.

The statement I responded to was not specifically about Classic. It was about HT changing their minds.

Moving on further...:lol

I'm sure they will use metal blades with all of the Predators from now on. I'm just saying since i've had Mr. Black one of the main things that makes him stand out from my other HT Preds is the metal blade.

Exactly! It didn't pertain to the subject matter....Classic. Der :slap

HT's HAS made every Predator they said they would and even some we didn't suspect would be made. They are a cash cow for Hot Toys and they know it.

Lar'ja Thwei said:
I'd also like to see metal dual wrist blades

Lar'ja Thwei said:
I'm sure they will use metal blades.

You like to see blades you know they are going to use, huh? :lol

Exactly! It didn't pertain to the subject matter....Classic. Der :slap

HT's HAS made every Predator they said they would and even some we didn't suspect would be made. They are a cash cow for Hot Toys and they know it.

You like to see blades you know they are going to use, huh? :lol
Dear Lord, REALLY? Since when am I only aloud to discuss the Classic Predator?
Don't tell me to stay on subject with your Classic Predator discussion in the freaken FALCONER Predator thread. Get over yourself.

As for the blades. Yes, same as me liking to see anything new they do with their Predator figures. What did your comment have to do with Classic? You better becareful, apparently there is a law that states you MUST ALWAYS discuss the Classic Predator in the FALCONER Predator thread. Jesus.

Dear Lord, REALLY? Since when am I only aloud to discuss the Classic Predator?
Don't tell me to stay on subject with your Classic Predator discussion in the freaken FALCONER Predator thread. Get over yourself.

As for the blades. Yes, same as me liking to see anything new they do with their Predator figures. What did your comment have to do with Classic? You better becareful, apparently there is a law that states you MUST ALWAYS discuss the Classic Predator in the FALCONER Predator thread. Jesus.

Besides they pretty much already said they were goign to release classic with the new body.

Alrighty then......:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

And Jesus ain't gonna help.....

Last edited:
i saw the movie finally, really enjoyed it.

as for the classic, although it was clear that he was smaller than pred 1, technically, is he supposed to be the same size as pred 1? or was he always meant to be smaller?

Calling someone "troll" must be the most immature way to go about debating on here. It is nothing but name calling and all it the entire intent is to be a ____ and piss the other person off. So why even bother doing that? How about we all calm down, stop the name calling and discuss Predator figures in a civil, organized manner?

How about we all calm down, stop the name calling and discuss Predator figures in a civil, organized manner?

QFT.

We dont need to see the two of you going at each other. Neither of you is adding to the discussion about the figure so how about both of you just shut up.

Woah, no. Wait a minute. I'm the immature one, really?
He comes in here being a complete ****** bag, repeatedly lying about my posts, insulting, etc and I am the immature one?..

You know what, you are completely right. He is truly a God among men. I had no idea what I was talking about, as he pointed out in his spectacular post.

I respect your virtuous, and mature words "So STFU and let the grownups talk.:nana:". I only hope that one day I can be as great as you..

EDIT: ^^^^:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Calling someone "troll" must be the most immature way to go about debating on here. It is nothing but name calling and all it the entire intent is to be a ____ and piss the other person off. So why even bother doing that? How about we all calm down, stop the name calling and discuss Predator figures in a civil, organized manner?

Absolutely, I wanted to and was discussing HT's making of Classic anyhow. I'm kinda curious as to how HT's goes about this....

Last edited:
Id quite like a HT Classic figure.

I owned a P1 and i didn't really like it. Well, it was ok as a figure but i just think the proportions were bad to the movie. So inevitably i sold it. I had A P1 and a Wolf Cleaner and i decided i only wanted one Predator HT and i think the Wolf Cleaner was far superior.

But after seeing Classic in the movie he was far more like the P1 HT we got. So i would love to display him with my Berserker. I wouldnt mind if they just released Classic with a standard HT black base as opposed to the jungle one. And a battle damaged mask is a must and well a dried blood effect too would be nice.

Im not in a hurry for Falconer though. I will be buying him the instant he is released But i just dont think he is different enough from Berserker to make me be impatient about getting him so i can play with his new set of stuff... because there isnt really... A skull that i wont know how to display so i will leave in the box and a falcon that i will also leave in the box because i dont want an ugly black stick coming out of my Falconer -_-

Tracker however... please god make one HT! (but damn the comments are a bit stupid that i quite often see with people " will they include a Dog with the tracker figure? ")

Maybe a Predator Hound solo release would be made because i could see people quite happily buying multiples if the prices are just below standard HT release.

Id quite like a HT Classic figure.

I owned a P1 and i didn't really like it. Well, it was ok as a figure but i just think the proportions were bad to the movie. So inevitably i sold it. I had A P1 and a Wolf Cleaner and i decided i only wanted one Predator HT and i think the Wolf Cleaner was far superior.

But after seeing Classic in the movie he was far more like the P1 HT we got. So i would love to display him with my Berserker. I wouldnt mind if they just released Classic with a standard HT black base as opposed to the jungle one. And a battle damaged mask is a must and well a dried blood effect too would be nice.

Im not in a hurry for Falconer though. I will be buying him the instant he is released But i just dont think he is different enough from Berserker to make me be impatient about getting him so i can play with his new set of stuff... because there isnt really... A skull that i wont know how to display so i will leave in the box and a falcon that i will also leave in the box because i dont want an ugly black stick coming out of my Falconer -_-

Tracker however... please god make one HT! (but damn the comments are a bit stupid that i quite often see with people " will they include a Dog with the tracker figure? ")

Maybe a Predator Hound solo release would be made because i could see people quite happily buying multiples if the prices are just below standard HT release.

First off....Welcome to the site! I love the P1 but HT's making Classic with the new body style would be something I would look forward to as well. In addition it would give the people that didn't get in on P1 and don't want to pay the ridiculously high prices now to get something comparable.

How about a hound 2 or 3 pack? Not sure how that would do though....

Last edited:
Back