Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully Tracker gets announced once Falconer is released than Classic soon after, like the Royce and Falconer announcements in the same week.

I'm guessing Classic on the new body will most likely look like P1 so I can just move the bone trophies etc over to Classic to make P1 and use Hot Toys P1 as Classic, simples:wink1:

Waits in anticipation:pray:

I'm really surprised and a little worried that we haven't heard anything yet... I mean I think it would be a major selling point for collectors to know the last of the three will be made...I hope they don't drop the ball on this...I mean I know they've made every other pred with any screen time but I'd rather have an announcement than irrational appeal to past releases..

I'm really surprised and a little worried that we haven't heard anything yet... I mean I think it would be a major selling point for collectors to know the last of the three will be made...I hope they don't drop the ball on this...I mean I know they've made every other pred with any screen time but I'd rather have an announcement than irrational appeal to past releases..

that's not true actually, they didn't make all of the lost predators, in fact they only made two, three if you count the elder.

that's not true actually, they didn't make all of the lost predators, in fact they only made two, three if you count the elder.

you have a point but tracker was one of the main preds kinda like the 3 avp preds, it would suck if we didnt get a tracker figure.

Wouldn't be surprised if they make a Sideshow exclusive version of the Tracker with the dog.

I agree with you eamon, too early for me and my wallet, just preorder t800 and mk4 from loontentoys and now im out of funds for this :(

Back