Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

12.jpg

14.jpg

toysdaily_****.po_snakeeyes04.jpg

A2_zpsa4eacef3.jpg~original

This figure is Looking so Frick'n Awesome, really glad I PO him and StormShadow; this could be figure of the year for me :) :) :)

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

12.jpg

14.jpg

toysdaily_****.po_snakeeyes04.jpg

This figure is Looking so Frick'n Awesome, really glad I PO him and StormShadow; this could be figure of the year for me :) :) :)

I need to PO Storm Shadow and Roadblock. But I have been putting it off as I waited for the Man of Steel reveal.

Or preferably, a female: lady Jaye. Jinx?

CC would be a definite purchase for me. Even though Roadblock looks really good, I'm not interested.

Love the "leathering" detail. Really shows up here...

7.jpg

I'M LOVING the pics looks like THE REAL SNAKE EYES and not a figure at all. I asked sideshow and said he is on his way ,no confirmed date . My last flex is 25th and sounds like will be perfect timing and wont get a delay notice most likely. I think he will be here by 1st week of july for us. Bring home the troops for the 4th of july I hope........I Cant wait this guy will be one of my favorites to own.

I didn't like either film that much but HT delivered a great looking figure. Very posable.....

this thing is nuts! so glad I pre-ordered it! pose-ability looks awesome! I was kinda of *meh* after seeing the movie... but now this is the most excited I've been for a figure in a long while!

Our Favorite Mute Asian

[ame]https://youtu.be/NSYASB1ImUQ[/ame]

Decided to go for it after seeing the pictures!

I probably should have got one of these. Ah well. Probably the best looking SE though

Or preferably, a female: lady Jaye. Jinx?

:goodpost:

Although the chick was no Lady Jaye imo, it would still make a great bash for a couple projects.

CANCELLED!
Not blown away by the in hand pics..... Still doesn't say Snake Eyes unless you read the box.

Bound to be in stock til Forever.

Back