Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

I might end up selling this soon as it arrives, unless I get really impressed by it. I suddenly got a MISB SSC Snake Eyes v1 yesterday off a trade. I immediately had it swap bodies with my Bruce Wayne kitbash and attached the visor to the black Firefly headsculpt and I think I already have the Snake Eyes I need.

But then again, I'm still waiting for this. If I'm really impressed, then he's a keeper. We can never get we enough Snake Eyes anyway :)

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

It's some bull****, right? :lol Ah well.

Yeah it sucks! Does give my wallet a small break which is nice. Couple of other HT items got pushed back as well.

Must say this fig looked nice in the new pics over in the SS thread.

I used my reward points and got him for 161 bucks from SSC. I've not seen either Joe film and don't care to, but as a child of the eighties the cartoon and comic were big for me and Snake Eyes was my favorite. Pretty much a no-brainer to get him and Storm Shadow since they didn't change them a whole bit on the big screen and they still are dressed like the characters from the comic and cartoon.

Didnt see the movie yet, what is the black sword for ? :panic::panic::panic:

Didnt see the movie yet, what is the black sword for ? :panic::panic::panic:

It's the Blade of the Arishikage Clan. He is given it to bring Storm Shadow to justice for the death of the Hard Master.

So no delay notice last flex is 25th so maybe he will be here 1st of july or very late june. Hopefully storm shadow will be on time in july....

I'm stuck and can't decide between roboSnake Eyes or Barney Ross for a June buy.

Any pros and cons from others to help sway my decision?

I'm stuck and can't decide between roboSnake Eyes or Barney Ross for a June buy.

Any pros and cons from others to help sway my decision?

really depends on what you favor I guess. I'm big Sly fan so I'd choose Barney Ross. more band for your buck too. for just $10 more your get 2 outfits but about 4 different looks plus a good lot of accessories. Snake Eyes, you don't even get all his weapons from the movie (at lewast from what we see in the proto pics and it's just one look. but again, depends on which character you like more

LCS is having this in stock this friday! It'll be out in HK really soon.

Nope, first batch figs cost USD 260 each.. :lol

I'll wait for the pre-order batch, which arrives one month after SSC gets theirs.

It's out in HK. :yess:

936928_382999128471136_1307882574_n.jpg

Those who said that these Joe figures have started development long ago must be right. The movie's delay certainly helped make this figure be released "on time".

Can't wait for the pics -- it's gonna make up my mind whether to keep it or sell it.

Cant wait to have both in my collection soon.

Back