Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Nice to see it's gonna be soon, though this might be my first "keep it in the box" figure until Storm Shadow comes out, can't have one without the other. Well, I can't...

Think im on board with that as well, with so much other stuff coming out, im more than likely gonna wait till storm shadow comes in, it'll be way more awesome to unbox together and photograph next to each other - imo

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Damn, it's awesome. I'm going to add a couple of drop downs. Maybe some web gear. Maybe switch out the pants and boots. :lol

Get another MP7.

What would you swap the pants and boots with?

What would you swap the pants and boots with?

1-12111Q64557.jpg

I haven't decided on pants yet. Soldier has some good ones. So does DAM. Again.

https://www.damtoys.com/product/GHOST_SERIES/2013/0508/49.html

I think I might pick up a harness or something.. it feels like Snake Eyes is missing something. Maybe a bandolier with 2-3 grenade?

Cool figure. But I need to pick and choose

:lol You guys are weird. Opening mine on day 1! :lol

I'm still opening him on day one, he just doesn't get shelf space until Storm Shadows with him.

I guess for me it's pure nostalgia that I'm even picking them up, I don't care about the crappy movies, I care more about the characters and the childhood memories of my brother and I fighting over which was the better ninja.

lol, re-reading that, I guess I am weird. :rotfl

I'm still opening him on day one, he just doesn't get shelf space until Storm Shadows with him.

I guess for me it's pure nostalgia that I'm even picking them up, I don't care about the crappy movies, I care more about the characters and the childhood memories of my brother and I fighting over which was the better ninja.

Mine will sit on the shelf next to DX04 Bruce Lee until I get Roadblock. Then they get their own shelf.

Looks cool and the right amount of muscle mass

Nope not weird at all. :hi5:

Looks like this figure is shipping.

Saw it today.

ghost-rider-ghostride-turbo-hayabusa-giveaway-busa-500hp-0.jpeg

I'm still thinking of getting this one despite the crap movies. It is Snake-Eyes, and the design itself is good. I just wish Storm Shadow didn't come with sneakers. What ninja wears sneakers? Unless...they plan on sneaking around... Hmmmmmm...

My final flexi payment for this is due on June 5th (only a couple days away), & I haven't had any contact from SSC about any change to that. Could this really be shipping this week?

That's my final flex-pay payment as well. Its probably not being released next week, but I could see it coming out within the next 2 or 3 weeks maybe. Strange we haven't seen an OMG photo shoot yet though...

Or maybe synchronized worldwide release? :panic:

:lol

My final flexi payment for this is due on June 5th (only a couple days away), & I haven't had any contact from SSC about any change to that. Could this really be shipping this week?

That's my final flex-pay payment as well. Its probably not being released next week, but I could see it coming out within the next 2 or 3 weeks maybe. Strange we haven't seen an OMG photo shoot yet though...

Sounds as if. Can't wait me-self.

:lol

Back