1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know both potted groots are included on the double pack.

The only reason I ask is because Sideshow still has this picture on the site, although the newer one is on there as well... I didn't notice it until after I posted. 902239-rocket-and-groot-008.jpg

Ok guys I just want to warn everyone about retailer space-figuren. I know I had recommended them to some collectors but I regret that very much now.

They ban customers for making cancellations!

I had pre-ordered Hot Toys Star-Lord and the Rocket & Groot set with them. I found Star-Lord for 25 euros cheaper somewhere else and asked Space-Figuren if they would price-match, they said no and asked me if I wanted to cancel Star-Lord. I said yes and they told me they cancelled all my orders and will not accept any pre-orders from me ever again! Ridiculous! Are kids running that company or what? I should have avoided them since I had an issue with them in the past but I didn't think they were this silly!

Besides, their prices aren't that good compared to other European retailers, with prices up to 20-30 euros more expensive, so don't waste your money or time on them! Avoid!

Shoot me a PM, I will be glad ro forward you to my local dealer and take care of all your cancelled orders. Maybe we can work this out for you without space. :)

I don't think Rocket looks terrible, but for $160?

Eh.... I dunno. That's a lot of money for a little Raccoon. He looks like a toy tbh.

THESE ARE COLLECTIBLE HIGH-END FIGURES SIR.

:lol

When I say "toy," though, I mean....like....a kid's toy that's meant to be played with. That's what it looks like to me. A toy you could pick up at Walmart without breaking the bank.

Nobody is really hating on it, he just lost that lovin' feeling now that HT has shown they can hit a home run in the fur department. :)

Well, if you look at the arms it does look very NECA-ish. NECA has some good figs, that comparison isn't always a complete slam on the fig as it could be the price.

I cancelled my set...just getting Groot now and Starlord...they will look well next to Han and Chewie.

Yup, Groot n Rocket is like a team, think they should go in pair :)

I don't know, I've seen it being compared to a NECA figure. I mean, come on now.
Compared to Chewie, yeah it looks like a NECA figure. They don't even look produced by the same company, in my opinion. It's frustrating because Groot, Starlord and Gamora look so good - Rocket just doesn't hold up next to them, especially for $160.

Back