Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Whiplash Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 2 - Whiplash

Looks good, but I wonder how the actual character in the movie will be like? Reason why I passed on John Connor was because of how bad 'Salvation' was. Trying to cut down. (Spoken like a true addict!)Although I did break my cardinal rule and preordered War Machine.:mad:

I overheard that 'Whiplash' would have a final outfit? Or is that just pure speculation on the internet front?

DAMN! I still have to pay for the MECH-TEST Tony and BD IMIII from part 1 first...and they're already sucking me in for at least 4 figures from IM 2 (War Machine, Whiplash...and eventually Mark IV and MARK VI)...and probably actually 6 (Black Widow, Suitcase MARK V/Tony Race suit?)

Hello Darkseed,

They are working on Ghost Rider but they are also working on another figure which I cant say.

I can't wait to see the tattoos...and I'm happy they're saving Tony for last!

He might be next... they are going to debut Black Widow and (I'm assuming only Mark 6) Iron Man before the film hits.

From what I can see this is gonna be an awesome figure, not 100% sold yet, but almost there.

Hello Darkseed,

They are working on Ghost Rider but they are also working on another figure which I cant say.

Rolando, I understand disclosure contracts but your killing me. :D

If the other figure is Spiderman, Punisher and depending what X-man, I will be calling on your service to get it directly upon release.

Back on track, I cannot wait to see the official Whiplash pics. It proves HT listens, I am curious what "expression" we get.

I like it... Unless we get anthor ver it will be the only bad guy we get for both Ironman movies... A must for me...

Aww I'm dying to know what the other figure is...hopefully X2 Wolverine...as for Whiplash's expression, I think it'll be that smirk he has on the poster with all the clippings behind him.

I'm sure this will be another amazing figure from HT, but the movie isn't even out and I'm already tired of Iron Man 2.

I'm glad we are getting all of these non-Iron Man characters first. We've already got 4 Marks and a Tony Stark, so getting some supporting characters is great. I'm thinking HT was trying to go this route (making characters other than the main character first) with Watchmen, but it backfired on them. That line needed to start with Rorschach. But they've made it work here! Everyone wanted War Machine so that was an excellent move. And since we never got Iron Monger, its nice to get a villian for Iron Man. I just hope Widow and Fury aren't too far off either.

I agree it is good to have a movie villian in the lineup which is why I am leaning towards purchasing Whiplash (assuming the sculpt is good).

Excited for this ever since I saw the trailer I've been thinking it would make for a great figure! I'm not even bothered about a final suit I just like the scrappy look he's got here. Joints are a bit of a worry but I can live with that. Loving the way the boiler suit hangs down at his waist. Havent cracked on IM before but this could be the one...

Is Nick Fury confirmed? I'd kill for a great Samuel L figure.

What about the Octopus?

octopus2.jpg

Man I was really hoping to see the mkVI next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back