Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Whiplash Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks pretty cool but I think I will wait to see the film and see if there is a final suit for Whiplash.

I like picking up more complete versions of figures then their beginnings. Can't wait to see how the whips light up on this figure though. That might sway me! :)

I already asked to be on the pre-order list from my connect in China.
Can't wait for the Iron Man 2 figures.

What about the Octopus?

octopus2.jpg

My bad. I meant a figure of Samuel L from a GOOD film.

Its fair enough waiting to see how the character is in the movie before committing, but I'm really liking his design...and after all I did buy the weathered T-600 and he was pretty naff in the movie!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I'll almost definitely get this guy, unless the sculpt is a complete disaster. But I'm confident :)

There is one thing who worried me.
For the dark knight, the kick ass figure are come after the release of the dvd and the bluray. Same for tony star mech version ( the sculptor have more references ).
Here I think that they work with the trailers.
I'm afraid that IR2 is the new "dark knight" license for hot toys. And if the movie is really really good. In one year, there will be the dx ironman, warmachine and wiplash

Meh... Looks cool, but I'm not buying unless the character blows me away in the film.

Same here, pffffffffffffffffffffff and goodbye.

edit: I really just did the character or villain but maybe the movie will change my mind...

I'll take a Scarlet though.

hmm... doesnt look too good for me. body and head doesnt seem proportional. face sculpt(albeit darkened) doesnt look promising. pants looks 2 sizes too big around the waist.

i could be proven wrong once i've seen the proper promo pics, but so far... nope. now, where's my black widow?

hmm... doesnt look too good for me. body and head doesnt seem proportional. face sculpt(albeit darkened) doesnt look promising. pants looks 2 sizes too big around the waist.

i could be proven wrong once i've seen the proper promo pics, but so far... nope. now, where's my black widow?

:lecture :lecture :lecture

and if this was accurate it still wouldn't force me one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back