Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Whiplash Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive decided to hold off on both Whiplash and War Machine until I see what Hottoys has in store for Avatars first figure...

$199? some wattage in there. perhaps the toy doubles as a shocker gun as well?

Wow, more expensive than War Machine?

BBTS always sets the price high when a teaser goes up, but they usually lower it to reflect the going rate. They'll lower the price for this guy. They did the same for War Machine.

It won't be $199.

what happens to the customers who's ordered it before the price go down? they'll get their price adjusted?

BBTS always sets the price high when a teaser goes up, but they usually lower it to reflect the going rate. They'll lower the price for this guy. They did the same for War Machine.

It won't be $199.

Ahhh ok, thanks for the clarification Spike-I mean plasmid. :D

Doubt this is a revelation :lol

But on the Hot Toys site they're offering a set of 8 cosbabies from IM2. Here's a pic:

9b12693288704ba86be634cfb.jpg

And the description states:

A set of 8 cosbabies of the Iron Man 2 movie characters, inclusive of 7 special designs plus a secret version, will surely bring you unlimited happiness and surprise!

Is that a definite sign that Whiplash WILL have a secondary look/suit of armor? Again.. forgive me if I'm not up to date with info. :D

Guess they will be offering Black Widow and Nick Fury figures as well.

BW is a must!!!

Why keep it secret then!? It's already been seen in trailers and websites. Even the mini-mates has a Mark V version:

ironman_mm_pkg_warmachine_front__scaled_600.jpg

Meh... Looks cool, but I'm not buying unless the character blows me away in the film.

Yeah me too, I have heard rumors of a 2nd look for Whiplash. If it's a suit I'd bite. But I need to know how awesome he is first.

Same here, pffffffffffffffffffffff and goodbye.

edit: I really just did the character or villain but maybe the movie will change my mind...

I'll take a Scarlet though.

Same thing, if she's cool...then I buy. If not, pestoyah raguveech! :lol

Guess they will be offering Black Widow and Nick Fury figures as well.

BW is a must!!!

That is my hope as well. If they are doing a Cosbaby Fury that makes a REAL figure more likely. But as it has been said before, with the number of films he will be in, its more of a matter of just 'when' rather than 'if' he will get made. Heck, we could see multiple versions of him depending on if he wears anything different in the different films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back