Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope Mr Nobody will do a rerun of the outfit.

I really hope Mr Nobody will do a rerun of the outfit.
Yes. Could get her to implement proper buttons now that she was able to print Bale’s Bruce Wayne waistcoat 4-hole buttons at a fee, not sure how she’d be able to make the waistcoat buttons clear, but yes. Lapel stitching is an easier feat here than Ledger’s coat so perhaps that upgrade also. Shirt is beautiful.

Exact preorder dropped time updated: 10:00am PT.
Screenshot_20240725_020206_Brave.jpg

They’re making you RSVP for the sculpted hair too, perhaps that’s also limited? Has there been any non limited standard sculpted release lately that required that?

They’re making you RSVP for the sculpted hair too, perhaps that’s also limited? Has there been any non limited standard sculpted release lately that required that?
They don't have a time on that one like the other regular releases, so I think that's just the day it goes on order. You can rsvp for the other releases as well just to give you an alert when they go live.

Yes. Could get her to implement proper buttons now that she was able to print Bale’s Bruce Wayne waistcoat 4-hole buttons at a fee, not sure how she’d be able to make the waistcoat buttons clear, but yes. Lapel stitching is an easier feat here than Ledger’s coat so perhaps that upgrade also. Shirt is beautiful.
I’ll PM MrNobody and see if he is open to doing the suit again in the future. Already looks amazing, but 4-hole buttons would be a nice upgrade.

Back