Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm utterly confused by that base. it looks good but I guess the designer was also confused and couldn't decide. Its like 3 ideas in one :lol

Jeez was there a lift on this movie? Figures are coming out left and right

Yup most likely WB lifted any mandate this film had and removed that DC no guns policy so now figures and statues will have guns based on those characters.
likely new management, keep in mind discovery owns WB now. which is good news. it was always thrown around how todd Phillips and joaquin didn't want people getting their hands on merch since this wasn't exactly the type of movie they want to promote because of its themes and I guess the old execs and leads agreed to it but I guess there was a new renegotiation on the deal

likely new management, keep in mind discovery owns WB now. which is good news. it was always thrown around how todd Phillips and joaquin didn't want people getting their hands on merch since this wasn't exactly the type of movie they want to promote because of its themes and I guess the old execs and leads agreed to it but I guess there was a new renegotiation on the deal
Definitely plus as someone mentioned before once it won an Oscar and they had a go to make a sequel I'm sure wb new stipulation was that they finally sell merchandise for the films.

Definitely plus as someone mentioned before once it won an Oscar and they had a go to make a sequel I'm sure wb new stipulation was that they finally sell merchandise for the films.
also the ******* budget for the sequel ballooned, its like 200 million to produce unlike the 50-56 mil that was spent for the first

Yeah why does the sequel cost as much as The Flash :ROFLMAO: No wonder WB wants to rely on merchandising now to help offset a potential flop.

I wasn’t captivated by this trailer at all like I was seeing the trailer for the first film back then. Hope this sequel doesn’t diminish that feeling. As it stands, I just want a single proper Phoenix nicely tailored red suit, complete with real metal gun and cigarette. No fancy backdrop, no massive storage box, just a short and sweet corner display for it. This sequel could make me vomit and throw him with the likes of Leto, who knows yet.

Same, I'm going to try for it just to secure one. Will decide later if it's a keeper, to cancel or sell off.
Yep, that’s the best option. Did that with the Artisan Ledger, was waiting for production pics to decide what to do with it, thankfully it paid off.

The Hot Toys sculpted hair Ledger Joker was $370. Does $400 sound like a reasonable estimate for the price of the sculpted hair Phoenix Joker?

From yunaitou:

IMG_6975.jpeg

Hopefully we can all easily secure one on Thursday. The way the Artisans been sitting for over an hour, hopefully that’s the same for this one.

So a good amount of us here are going for it? Man that tailoring though..

Back