Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone will be trying to get one of these on Thursday

Black Friday Shopping GIF by NBC

I can’t throw both InArt & JND prices at this version of Joker, I’m willing to gamble $50 though. I’d hate to throw down for the expensive InArt pack to then have JND show their’s and it offer things I want that are missing in these two offerings. If JND shows theirs and it blows this HT out of the water, then that’s a minuscule amount of money to throw away.

Hopefully we can all easily secure one on Thursday. The way the Artisans been sitting for over an hour, hopefully that’s the same for this one.
other than Black Widow, the only other Artisan figures that have sat were Imposter TDK Joker and Dark Empire Luke, both of which weren't very desirable to begin with. Widow has had the largest Edition size of the Artisans thus far plus the fact that some ppl had decided to pass due to hopes for their preferred look down the road, so she was available for awhile as well. Others either had smaller edition sizes and/or were just more desirable versions of a character, so they went quick.

The only reason I can see this sitting is due to the folks who already bought the InArt and don't want to double dip and/or are satisfied with that over the HT.

So a good amount of us here are going for it? Man that tailoring though..
Yup tailoring isn't the best, BUT that is something that can eventually be fixed at one point or another either by HT (doubtful) or with a custom run. So, if anyone prefers the HT over the InArt, you at least come out most likely cheaper at the onset before any custom work without needing to offload the dead weight (Arthur Fleck figure)

Last edited:
I already have the Prime 1 statue [despite some unfortunate damage]
So I need to exercise some impulse control 😅 I dont need it..... I don't need it...... I don't need it.
Bikini Bottom Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I like the sculpt and the diorama - so I might go for the deposit if I have the chance....
Wait! no, bad! don't give in
DON'T. GIVE. IN.

IMG_2821.png

I got in for the Imposter Joker easily and didn’t jump into the queue until about 11 minutes past but didn’t want it. No chance they’ll have me on the hook for a DX19. :lol

IMG_2908.jpeg

With the Artisan purple coat Joker I was in and out of there in about 8 minutes past launch. Those were the only Artisans I’ve sat in the queue for, both easy.

Last edited:
I don’t think this is going to sell out nearly as quickly as some might think. All the Joaquin Joker merch we’ve had so far has “pegwarmed” hard. His design isn’t toyetic, and there’s bound to be sticker shock when we see what an Artistan figure with a huge diorama costs.

I’m still going back and forth on whether or not I want a Joaquin Joker for my collection - my collection “goal” is to have the main heroes and villains from every Batman movie from Adam West to Pattinson.

The HK price is HKD $2,980, that’s around $380 USD, before tax & shipping probably looking at $460-480 USD on Sideshow. Purple coat Ledger was $515, Imposter $445. Even with the diorama, they’re not dumb enough to price it higher than Ledger.

It appears both the Artisan Phoenix & Artisan Iron Spider are HKD $2,980.

Last edited:
I’m still going back and forth on whether or not I want a Joaquin Joker for my collection - my collection “goal” is to have the main heroes and villains from every Batman movie from Adam West to Pattinson.

My goal is the exact same and I'm ambivalent about my feelings for Pheonix Joker since there really is no Batman attached to that universe - at least not yet. The Joker movie isn't one that I particularly loved enough to watch multiple times like all the other Batman projects in the West to Pattinson timeline. My only reasons for considering picking it up are that I like Joaquin Pheonix as an actor and it's the Joker.

IMG_2910.jpeg

Glad to see they added a collar bone to a sculpt, wish they’d do this with more characters regardless of having an exposed upper chest or not. It gives a shirt something to lay against for better 1:1 realism. Also, where was this work on Catwoman?

You know, like how The Flash ruined Keaton... and NWH basically ruined all those great villains... and Crystal Skull ruined Indy...
Huh? None of those sequels hurt the movies that came before them. Batman and batman returns are just as good as they have ever been. Same for original indy movies. The same will apply to the first joker movie. I don't even understand your line of thinking.

Well I for one didn’t get the impression of this vast world that could open up in the first film, it’s very grounded grimy 80’s NY. So what else is there to this story? Let’s see - he’s not wealthy, he’s locked away in Arkham with a condition, he’s easily taken advantage of, neither threatening nor imposing. It’s clear Phillips has no desire in landing a Batman for this iteration so what is his purpose other than now shifting towards a musical with Harley Quinn in an attempt to sell toys and set more Tik Tok trends? That’s what I read from this, there’s no heartbeat like the last film had on an attempt at a deep dive into a character study about mental illness.

Back