Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The heck got 17, but it brought me back to rsvp page.
Same here but then i got an email wich lead me straight to pre order page. Check your mail.

Got mine in 🥳 good luck everyone
Screenshot_20240801_190618_Samsung Internet.jpg

Got the lowest # yet for one of these artisan releases, but I just can't swing it. Price isn't terrible, but I don't love the movie enough to warrant the purchase. Sure I'll regret it upon release lol. Hope everyone who wants him gets one. Good luck!

Fastest que of all time. Checked out in under 4 minutes. Feels like there's low interest in this figure compared to other artisan drops?

Fastest que of all time. Checked out in under 4 minutes. Feels like there's low interest in this figure compared to other artisan drops?
Ironically enough, I figured this would’ve been more popular than the others that dropped this week. Widow really surprised me because I thought the likeness on that figure was incredible and I thought it, for sure, would’ve gone faster than it did. Spidey seemed to be a little middling among people with a lot looking more to the sculpted hair than anything. Crazy that the most cracked out Sideshow’s site has been was for a Deadpool that was a timed exclusive that’s still available.:lol

I think a lot of people are playing wait and see to see if InArt or another company steps up with the new license

4000 edition size for the Artisan.

Was 2300 in line and got in, but I'm gonna pass on this one.

Back