Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wise words right there. Think i will give it a shot to pre order, if i might change my mind later on there's always an option to cancel.

When is this one going up for preorder ?
Screenshot_20240731_215010_Samsung Internet.jpg

After everybody’s neighbor’s brother’s roommate’s coworker showed up for the Artisan Black Widow on Monday, and basically almost nobody showed up in comparison for the Artisan Iron Spider today, we will have to see how brutal the fight for (or queueing for) Artisan The Joker is going to be tomorrow. Good hunting!

After everybody’s neighbor’s brother’s roommate’s coworker showed up for the Artisan Black Widow on Monday, and basically almost nobody showed up in comparison for the Artisan Iron Spider today, we will have to see how brutal the fight for (or queueing for) Artisan The Joker is going to be tomorrow. Good hunting!
Spidey was 50% sold out in 8 minutes when I got in. After 17 minutes people were getting the "in someone else's cart, try again in a few" message when they tried to add to cart.

Back