Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably just get the sculpted version. The rooting in HT looks weird, noticeable pattern placement, looking at the hairline the rooting looks almost too abundant and harshly connected.

View attachment 714880
Based on this, it looks like HT got the make up right for the Murraaaaay scenes unless the InArt image is mirrored to be at a similar angle. That said, InArt's looks more like make up. I would also say HT got the fullness at the hairline more accurate vs InArt's that has it a bit flatter/pulled back.

The two pack was $1k, the four pack $1.5k. Let’s say we remove the white coat Joker and push down the cost to $1250 (assuming the bathroom and white coat were $250 each) I just know everyone that went for the two pack would drop that extra $250 to own the bathroom Joker.

Ah damn. I wasn't keeping track of the pricing. I can see people upgrading with that difference. It does make the 2 pack absurdly overpriced.

Based on this, it looks like HT got the make up right for the Murraaaaay scenes unless the InArt image is mirrored to be at a similar angle. That said, InArt's looks more like make up. I would also say HT got the fullness at the hairline more accurate vs InArt's that has it a bit flatter/pulled back.

Inart photo is mirrored so they're facing the same way.

I do feel this version of Joker is becoming a "i'll wait, someone else will make another". No doubt JND will do a 1/6th, and with Joker 2 around the corner InArt, HT, JND will no doubt be releasing more of him down the line.
Any DC product is like that now, no need to rush into anything anymore. We’re about to have four companies now, three of which are guaranteed to produce the same product. Feels good to delay a purchase until all three companies have spoke and it’s better on the wallet. I couldn’t even imagine wanting to get the InArt four pack, this Artisan, and the JND offering, to then turn around and do the same for Joker 2.

Looks okay, and I am honestly so surprised they have finally decided to do this character/film.
But the best part of this figure is its diorama, the figure itself is a little.... whelming.
Gives me hope that WB/DC will allow figures to be made of the sequel right away.
Got to agree though, an artisan Nicholson Joker would have been a lot more compelling

These buttons might be the laziest creation I’ve ever seen. Sculpt looks better from this angle though. The eyes on the InArt red suit throw off the Phoenix likeness.

IMG_2775.jpeg

Looks okay, and I am honestly so surprised they have finally decided to do this character/film.
But the best part of this figure is its diorama, the figure itself is a little.... whelming.
Gives me hope that WB/DC will allow figures to be made of the sequel right away.
Got to agree though, an artisan Nicholson Joker would have been a lot more compelling

You don't see a lot of licensed Nicholson merch.

Maaaan, if Howard wanted to kill the Viper in his crib, he would be going ALL OUT on **** like Nicholson. I’d love to see that wispy, chemical green hair sticking out like he just got out of bed. Gimme all of ‘em. Sunglass Nicholson lounging, Partyman Nicholson with an art dio and a melting “Boo” face, First Appearance Jack with his melted gloves and purple neck stain…The whole nine yards.

Back